Min’s last post was ~8 hours before EoD

1 Like

I sent that too soon but it doesn’t matter

My dog is so cute

1 Like

I’m going to leave.

Ok

ily

all recent/recent-ish games when wolves won in part because of treating someone as mechclear for the wrong reasons

I’m not asking you to listen to me today, I’m asking you to listen to me tomorrow, but the number of people insisting that no matter what they’ll never consider killing Marshal is really concerning!

(if you’re really unconvinced by the section on why she isn’t mechclear you can pretend it says ‘Marshal might be a godfather’ although I don’t actually think that would be true setupspec wise)

everyone: ‘Derps was likely a planned bus by scum so Marshal’s EoD1 doesn’t matter’

also everyone: ‘Marshal is clear for burying Derps’

???

Planned bus on d1, yes

When that shit goes haywire and theres a CFD to another wolf, you dont double the acceleration and throw derps through a brick wall multiple times day 2 onwards

In fact what i’d do as a wolf is paint the wagons as V/W :woman_shrugging:

Which does remind me of someone, ftr

1 Like

it would have been really awkward for her to suddenly 180 on Derps

not that that stopped her from 180ing her other reads, but

also possible that she was planning to go deep starting on D2+, and wanted Derps to go over because she thought it would make her EoD look less bad

if you think I’m a wolf than the logical thing to do is vote me out, no? you know, the thing I am literally asking you to do?

I’m not here to defend my play this game

my play this game has sucked

Marshal is a capable wolf

If you think shes capable of going deep and bussing all of her buddies without any hesitation then shes more than capable of flipping her read on derps based on wagonomics

Or
Ya know
Just agreeing with your spew analysis

She coulda hid behind your incorrect read of derps based on wind spew and nobody woulda questioned her

I mean yeah we’re voting you out today but not 1 goddamn hour into the day lol

In fact
Instead of just letting your spew analysis sit in the thread and brainwash (for lack of a better term) everyone into seeing derps as lockvilla

She vehemently disagreed and continued to push derps

Bussing might be fun sometimes but thats going out of your way to bus when it’s incredibly suboptimal, and she coulda just rode the wave of derps being falsely cleared and gone for about 500 different miselims

she didn’t start undermining the spewclear on Derps until other people expressed their suspicion of her

imagine you are Marshal

you are on a team with Derps and Centuries, Centuries is consistently between ‘vaguely PoE’ and ‘lean town’ for most people and Derps was the direct counterwagon to the other wolf who got yeeted

some villagers are like ‘Derps is clear from spew’

other villagers are like ‘Derps isn’t clear from spew and is kind of wolfy’

your win condition is for one of you to survive until there are as many of you alive as there are villagers

I’m not saying every wolf would bus there, or even that bussing there is good

but I can understand why she did it

You arent even saying “why she would do it”

Get out of your tunnel

This is annoying

And yes, the fact that you were incredibly rock solid on kat being a wolf throughout the entirety of the game is contributing to the fact that im not taking this read of yours as gospel. I am listening to you and trying to see where you’re coming from, but i don’t wholeheartedly agree with this take of yours

You’ve lost quite a bit of credibility and you’re going to have to deal with that

Maybe convince me everyone else is a villager

Bc this aint it atp

towncred so she could go deep on a team full of people who were probably not going deep

You do realize I absolutely die if not for kat’s peek, right?