Return Of The Darkness Upick - Game Over - well that happened i guess

me: ‘you should kill me today and Marshal tomorrow’

everyone else: ‘what about … sulit’

1 Like

@Marluxion tommorow we will not have enough for night’s poison if mistyx or myself is killed.

We are at an even number.
Wolves always ALWAYS kill mist tonight (or myself if they think she’s more mis-yeetable) if you do not die to poison.

It allows them to choose who they bring to final 4.

You refusing to die because of your ego directly goes against the town win condition and if you refuse you will be ruthlessly policy’d and if you are town it will be nothing but your fault for blatantly throwing the game.

Get your head out of your fucking ass and suck it up. It’s the best mechanical play even if you think you don’t deserve to die. If I were poisoned i’d be selfvoting and starting up a legacy despite being certain I am a mechanical clear. Stop being whiny asf and throwing the game away if you’re v.

The only things standing in the way of the almost certain win from a PoE of mist/arete/marl/sulit is arete, if town, being an absolute willager and attacking a mechanical clear because they refuse to believe they could be this utterly wrong in a mafia game, or marl, if town, being an absolute willager and allowing wolves to choose who they bring to lylo because he wants to satisfy his ego instead of be a team player and win the game for all of the town players.

This d5 is a complete and utter joke to anyone who has mafia experience outside of this forum and is something i’d only expect from Forum of Lies.

Attacking a mechanical clear when it has been softed MANY, MANY times by the flipped cop is horrible and godawful play if town no matter how you spin it. Only on FoL can someone do that and not be immediately eviscerated by common fucking sense.

Refusing to die to a poison on even numbers because of your own massive ego is something that would be considered borderline throwing anywhere that’s not here.

And I have respect for the games of the remaining players so I’m completely dumbfounded by the behaviour not only today but during this entire game. Step the fuck up. Days like this are why we felt the need to create a thread highlighting how terrible our townplay is and making our website look like a joke to anyone who sees it.

we get it, you think you’re good at the game now get off your high horse and tell us who you actually wolfread instead of ranting on who you think is willaging

1 Like

Marshal

1 Like

No bish

You have to die to poison. It’s the basic play. Even if you are village you have to. Even if you believe you are the ultimate innocent child you have to.

You’re being so whiny about all of this for literally no reason. Stop it. Stop it.

i was going to since i have something starting that i need to focus on but now i dont think i will

also quit projecting the only one whining is you

Why do you refuse to comply with what is literally basic mechanical play>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!

Marshal claims to think I’m a wolf

yet when she’s trying to argue against what I’m doing she consistently jumps to ‘Arete is town and playing badly’

rather than ‘Arete is a wolf trying to misyeet me’

1 Like

(it’s because she has TMI that I’m town)

(and she knows that when I flip it’ll implicate her)

(so rather than calling me a wolf, knowing that that will be proven wrong, she’s resorting to calling me a bad player, which is an argument she can use even post-flip)

1 Like

/vote Marshal @Icibalus @DatBird

Just can it hoooooly shit I’m so so so so so so so so SO done with your complete and utter baloney

if you are villager I have lost complete and all trust that you have any semblance of the ability to play town for this game and I will never trust a read of yours again. This is total malarkey.

I hope to god you are just wolf because I cannot fathom a villager being this completely wrong and being so utterly disgustingly confident about it acting like they’re so cool and ignoring the most basic common sense.

2 Likes

it’s bologna

arete stop selfvoting and vote your wolfread you dork

insulting me isn’t going to convince me you’re town

Look, I don’t want to tilt out of thread and make an embarassment out of myself.

it’s a game.

But I’m completely DONE with this stuff.

1 Like

/vote Marshal

@DatBird @Icibalus

1 Like