if you have any context on my meta
my posting would make more sense

Excuse me if i sound bad

I am my own meta :v

My meta is to ignore the meta of others

That’s not how meta works…

@Ami I wouldn’t mind a list of recent games

Heres one scum and one town game

Are they your most recent town and scum games?

I think they are both equality scummy But Id rather Silviu be lynched via their reactions they have given this game.

@Ami
Why you playing more like your SFoL Game?

Good day people and… I really really don’t like when I do something and people ignore it…

Anyways regarding the roles, I’m pretty sure there are roles included in this gamemode and from what I know VT means a villy who doesn’t have any abilities. As 3 are VT, 2 are mafia and the rest are unique town roles?

Now… why do you want to find out the role of people, don’t you consider is too early for day 1? Not only that but the evil can litterally decide who is an important role.

Again, I don’t get Surge’s point, can you please tell me again why you’re lyinching me?

To me, it seems like those girls from Flickr if one does something against their group they’re going against them… so yeah, please explain.

I just want to lynch evee for now and see if I was right or was it a wrong decision
But Surge think that you are evil

That’s not what you said earlier and how do you know there can only be a total of 3 VT’s?

Lol.
Outted Wolf.
Get outta here!

I’d lynch Silv.
You just vote them instead.

What does wolf mean? What is evil? Is it like a werewolf? He/She is a neutral Killing?

Confusion.
Elaborate.
What exactly confuses you?

Surge doesn’t believe in evolving to know what a VT is, somebody explained it afterwards, did they not? Now you should not twist the words of others.

And again is logical there are 3 people who claim VT, so that’s not the cap?