Ritual Mafia - Congregation Wins

I would still say Marl tbh here. I’m still going back to my initial argument and say he knows I’m important townie

Aside from your motivations being so focused on your image and survival, PKR was also keen on me sacrificing you until he was pressured. This leads me to believe that via association reads that you flip scum if he does too.

So i am the strong scumlean for forcing you post.Sure i can agree with this

What?

You didn’t force me to post? I would of posted as usual when I woke up!

PKR -> Marcus has been my strongest scum since early D1, and my read on him has not changed one bit. I will enforce his lynch today. I have provided reasoning why I think he’s scum in multiple earlier posts, but it boils down to his scummy entrance, his attempts at pocketing, and replacing out under pressure (although that last part could be angleshooting).

Solic is my second choice because I believe his interaction - the “argument” with PKR was an attempt at distancing before the inevitable lynch of either, most likely PKR. If we started reading them as TvS, that would make us think the one that is lynched first, and flips scum, spews the other as town. And I dislike that possibility + can see the scum narrative there.

@Icibalus

REEEEE. YOU PLONKER! YOU ARE ESSENTILLY GONNA BE THE FIRST KILL FOR THIS SOFT

My god…

If you eventually will push this, I will clarify. I am not responsible for PKR’s actions and the other thing I can address.

Likely Marcus as he’d provide the most info via backreading PKRs’s post so we can decide our n1 actions and the ritual plan the next day.

How much you wanna bet Captain flips Sorc?

And again I would like to ask how i was supposed to know you were going to post ?

Not unless i find warlock first

Do I need to quote my post again? You can literally see an Australian flag next to my name!

May I also note that at the time of this, you still were townreading Solic from tone, and BOTH OF YOU changed your reads on him after I asked you to reevaluate your read. In other words, I’m thinking PKR’s motivation dosen’t make sense unless he’s ALSO trying to pocket you.

It’s gonn be Marl or Marcus today. I’m gonna go for Marl. I feel like he’s scum who advocated my lynch day 1 still. I wanna investigte this more first. I say occupy Marc and someone checks him if they can

I mean that before you posted this tho.I don’t mean this for now

They can have a sorcerer who can didable your occupation ability

Wat

Wasn’t it only ritual ability ?

Fair point.