Ritual Mafia - Congregation Wins

I guess we can stop for now…

Ok i think i got it.You mostly know people’s timezones and i mostly focus on people’s playstyle.I think this seems misunderstanding now.

I’m eating dinner be back in like 30mins

I do both but ok

And i would like to add i hate timezones.This is not the first time i am saying it.

@Icibalus

I analyzed Sarun’s read progression on Solic, and it feels like certain town progression. There are no jumps to a conclusion.

Sarun is now excluded from being a deepwolf to me.

I might look at Marl again.

Also Sarun honestly had a very similar progression on Solic to me, which means I’m inclined to believe that from a town perspective even more.

So you’re genuinely mindmelding with him?
Looking at Sarun’s progression it’s also kinda simmilar to my own

So uhhhh Vulgard/Icibalus/Sarun alternative townbloc now with 100% less Marluxion?

So better to come back to topic again.Who is our first priority again ? I think Marcus.It seems like angleshooting but still

Now that I read his progression again, and recalled my own progression on Solic, I am mindmelding with him somewhat.

let’s lynch some scrubs

PKR>Solic>Blizer (Pug)>?

^my lynch and read confidence priority from top to bottom

IMO PKR replacing is NAI, he’s been having IRL difficulties which is why I’m focusing on his early-game behavior as it shows too many signs of an attempt to deepwolf to ignore.

Wait so ici is confirmed town?

Ici is my lock town, hence my treatment of him.

I don’t reevaluate my lock towns D1.

ISO Marg.

I think her wallpost is not enough to lock scum her. Even though it’s really bad.

But yeah, I was going to do that. Thanks for reminding me.

If I had to guess it’d say it’s likely a Marcus/Solic/Marg/Pug scumteam.

I haven’t checked over Pug, lemee do that.

Yeah i heard same thing too.But vulgard can have a point about he was saying pkr tried pocket me.If I look this way it makes sense.