Ritual Mafia - Congregation Wins

It’s not just that. When his reads start to get even close to definitely saying an alignment, he immediately pulls up another part of that person’s overall ISO to contradict it.

Also, you read Level 1 players based on their desire to make reads, and I’ve seen Blizer exhiibit enough WiM to make deifnite scumreads in early games as town.

To follow up on that, I would say Blizer would likely not write that post at all if he was town, if we assume he had no motivation.

Then why the hell is everybody townreading Wolfy? He has shown no town motivation whatsoever by this measure.

I saw that Ici said he believed Wolfy’s soft earlier up. Please give me a reason to believe its not complete bullshit.

Solic could you please stop doing actual LAMIST every five seconds and coherently respond to our argument, which is that your tone and actions completely shifted once you started to be even slightly suspected.

PKR’s attempt to buddy Wolfy spews him as likely town.

Wolfy is someone I’m not looking at on purpose, but if PKR flips scum, Wolfy is spewed town by virtue of being the target of his pocketing.

Unless that was an elaborate scheme, but that’s a topic for D2

Your slot locked him as town tbh.Not sure why

I just find it strange that you would put me in the same scum team as my top 3 scum. How is that not a contradiction. You think I would want to bus 3 of teammates?

We are mindmelding so hard

uhhh you do realise you’re talking to the person who subbed in for pkR right

this is why i hate replacements

And I have a reason for that, that I will reveal once I become top lynch priority for you all.

dayvig me like Hippo

Could you please explain where this idea of a ‘lack of town motivation’ comes from please?

Trust me, I read the article and following it makes you think about the game completely differently.

I also have a good teacher.

I read it too. That’s why I pointed out the friendliness thing.

It’s kinda funny that PKR was saying Wolfy is town-motivated while his replacement is doing the opposite

He insists on only reading a few people today rather than the people who are being FoSed like PKR. It pings me as I think Town! Wolfy would make some attempt to read PKR. Also his general lack of posting in the confirmation phase, but that’s a little less AI.

We forgot lightsin btw.What will we do about him he just massclaimed when pkr fake claimed he had red check on him.But maybe we can assume if Marcus flips scum he is town.I don’t think pkr would do to this his scummates.

That was too scummy to be scum + by virtue of scum having a day chat, felt like genuine town.