Ritual Mafia - Congregation Wins

Red check on Margaret. Thanks Exorcist. @Margaret Want to out your final scumbuddy now or nah?

/sacrifice Sam

VC

Sacrifice Voters Count
Sam17z Vulgard, Solic 2

Thank you you’re confirmed town btw

totally didn’t flip my read lol

But I thought about this overnight and I came to the conclusion that the narrative I came up with for you is not something you would do as a player

Any further ideas on what the scumteam may be?

It’s somewhat difficult to perform associative reads on Marl as his scum playstyle uses a fair amount of bussing and distancing but from what I’ve gathered d1 it’s likely Marluxion/Marcus_Doodalee/Pug/Margaret.

My secondary suspects here are Solic, HTM, or Lightsin. Wolfy is basically mechanically confirmed as town due to being Inquisitor and right now Vulgard/Sarun/Icibalus are technically the core town. Sam17z and Luxy are safe sacrifices as they’re likely town but at the same time are not exactly in our core. Thoughts?

Marcus>Margaret>Pug it is

I don’t know if I should see this as a compliment :smiley:

Are we mindmelding again?

It’s just not your playstyle

Yes

Honestly I can see the scumteam conceding

I literally TR almost everyone who isn’t them

(totally not sounding really cocky there -.-)

Tbh, in this case it was mostly town playing extremely well. Before, the scum team got caught out as Wolfy slipped trying to defend HTM and then backpedaled while Icibalus gave too much of a lukewarm defense to him, allowing all three core of the team to be easily caught out. While Marg is just Marg and it’s obvious if she’s either openwolfing or FPSing.

Whoever purified me is actually confirmed town too by the way.

Remaining scum is likely to have been occed yesterday, since no kills and I don’t think I can see Warlock even if I get purified, so Marg is not Warlock. That means it’s Squid/Pug/Htm. Other scenario is a person being healed or guarded by Martyr. (or no action bluff)

IMO Marl just basically confirmed light as not scum. I don’t think marl would of wanted him occupied as scum because that would be harmful to him. Or at least he isn’t the warlock.

Solic is also town. I don’t think solic would try to say and buss marl as scum. In my eyes he’s town as I don’t see it happening.

Sam is also town. As marl wouldn’t of switched off sam if he was scum. That would of hurt them a lot so he isn’t scum.

/Sac Pug

I got rid of his ritual abilties

/Sac Pug

1 Like

/Sac Pug

Im gonna out as I see no use in not outing my info

So does anyone disagree with what I came up with :thinking: