Ritual Mafia - Congregation Wins

/sacrifice Pug

all scum got occupied

Speaking of the devil…

is this reverse mindmelding

1 Like

okay going back into AFK mode

1 Like

I think we’ve made some sort of telepathic link during this match.

That might be true.

I wouldn’t mind that, I enjoy playing with you.

Anyway; if we really have it all correct then this might’ve been the best town game we’ve ever had

2 Likes

Also we lynch Marg today, not Marcus

Marcus can be roleblocked and we know he’s scum

While a red Marg flip confirms Solic

1 Like

If anyone is opposed to this though and is not scum, do tell me why

1 Like

Okay, so here’s at thing; I do NOT think we should try to doubleday by sacrificing Pug here, but maybe that’s because I don’t have all the facts rn. You know me, always playing it safe.

Point is: this shit’s probably solved yo

I think that wolf!marl would out both a wolf partner and a townie as he went down, it’s sorta NAI for me. As such, I am firmly saying that Marcus is still our lynch today; this does NOT overturn his and PKR’s scuminess throughout the entire game.

But we are lynching Celeste as it proves solic.

Are we absolutely sure it’s safe to sacrifice Pug?

I’m sure that it is safe.

The only way this could go wrong is if a scum wasn’t occupied leading to swaps/occupied but im pretty sure the whole scum team was occupied.

But are his ritual abilities disabled?

Additionally, you were not a major target for scum either ways. I’d imagine that even if scum didn’t get occupied that they’d either target me, Vulgard, or Ici.

1 Like

I want to confirm Solic by lynching Marg.

Also, we have an occupier so we don’t have to worry about leaving Marcus alive either

2 Likes

Marl was extremely confident of PKR’s slot flipping scum. Since this was wolf!Marl then I’d assume that he was genuinely telling the truth from watching his play-style as scum.

1 Like

Me. I occupied Marcus last night due to the sudden change of plans.

boy games that solve themself on Day 1 because the wolves just out themselves for no reason are fuuuun

Well, Captain can do it through me.

My 1-shot ability gives him the possibility to occupy through me until I get converted or die (none of which will happen)