Ritual Mafia - Congregation Wins

That leaves Luxy and Sam and me, for remaining scumspects.

@Sam17z / @Luxy claims?

Honestly, I think it’s Luxy. That readlist was awful.

Well, I guess we have the whole 24 hours to gamesolve this.

@psychoneirik If any member of the congregation targets the Inquisitor, do they get the same prevented message as invests do? Or just invests get it?

/sacrifice Squid

This post I mean guys.

Honestly I wouldn’t be against marl trying to distance away from luxy.

Wait that was a different quote

It’s this one I swear.

Okay so it could be that marl was trying to tell luxy that it doesn’t mean anything almost like he wanted him to stop pushing the person they were pushing.

Heretics have a day chat too though, but I am pretty sure it’s Luxy. I don’t think it matters, because with these numbers we can lynch/occ all 3 of us.

Hold on I think I’m onto something

If marge does not flip scum though, there might be some 2 scum role duo’s that might be problematic though. Heretics might as well concede.

As soon as marl said that I’m kinda sure they stopped pushing. And the fact that they said this. They could of been Setting it up to see if they could make Marcus seem town from his reads.

1 Like

Wait actually they stopped as soon as someone called it T v T. Which could make me think they are scum satisfied with being called town

I would of expected him to keep death tunneling him tbh

@Alice what do you think?

You have a point. Marl may have been coaching Luxy behind the scenes as scum has daychat.

1 Like

Can I have your N2 action please?

Same with you mr.fire

Your N2 action would be appreciated

Sam I’m pretty much proven already. Read above. What do you think of my luxy theory though?
also I purified solic.