Ritual Mafia - Congregation Wins

3 reasons why I shouldn’t sacrifice you go

To be honest, I have no clue. For me, I need more discussion to come through first with players, and more interactions. At the moment, with just the meming and what have you, it’s hard to make clear thoughts. I need more time

Don’t sacrifice Margaret, i need her to slide into final 3 with me so i can pocket her

I may be siding with Vulgard on this one tbh.

Vulgard was obviously joking on his claim that Celes can’t roll scum twice and for PKR to just jump on that felt odd.

this is a lot of fluff just like last game tbh
you could have easily summarized this with
“dunno”
:man_shrugging:

Continuing the discussion from SFoL13: Pestilence (BD & Alchemist Win!):

This is why I’m townreading him.
He was Princess turned good King in this game and claimed important fairly early on.
This is similar to this scenario so I can only assume he’s an important class here too.
Unsure which due to the fact there are so many

Me + Sarun + Blizer + Vulgard + Solic townbloc discuss

As other people always say, I’m very detailed with my posts. Even look at my BMG Mafia win. This will prove that more.

Don’t know about you guys but I really dislike self-meta

It feels like a cheap explanation you offer to town so that they have to do their own research and perhaps get off-track if they actually do as you ask

This is literally the very start of the game, so I would wait for a bit before forming a town block if I was you

1 Like

Forming a town block does feel premature. I do not find myself disagreeing with those players at this moment though.

Is it because you’re not in the bloc

3 Likes

I’ve done some exploration of him.
If you want I can look for his “Important class” games and try and see similar meta.
However, I do see Town!Wolf in this due to the Princess game

No, as someone in the Bloc agrees with me too.
It’s not bias

@Kirefitten stop lurking

Id rather call it the Khornebloc, but sure townbloc works aswell

Skavenbloc

Elfbloc

Nurglebloc

Chaosbloc