Ritual Mafia - Congregation Wins

You don’t want to sac your strongest town read my dude. You want to sac the least towny person who you know is Town. You don’t want to sac “confirmed” people in your strongest town read because only scum gain from that

What…

1 Like

You want to sac a town. Who is the least towny so you don’t lose anyone important while sacing a town

Sam, I’m going to be blunt. You always want to sacrifice a Level 1 Town Player, and you fit that bill PERFECTLY.
Even if they were Innocent Childs I would not sacrifice Wolfy, Sarun, Vulgard, Marluxion or PKR today. (although I think PKR is scum still and I’m waiting for more content from Vulgard)

Okay, this is funny, and I disagree. Bringing it up for later reference.

Ici is still null with no leans to me as of me seeing your post here.

Further Ici/PKR interactions scream TvS to me again. But this time, PKR is the scum.

Town…?

I actually still want to sacrifice you.

Also I think Blizer is scum after re-analysing my PoE. And I do TR Solic.

Wolfy vs Sam is TvT in my book.

How is Ici lock town to you at this point? And you did say later it’s a 7/10, but that post sounded like you scumslipped - telling Wolfy to stop focusing on Ici because you know he’s not scum

Holy heck Ici we are mindmelding.

squints fair enough

This is super town

I honestly think that post is better than the previous, though it’s still bad. Not labelling Margaret scum based on it just yet.

TL;DR:

Lock town - Ici, Sam
Strong townlean - Solic, Marl, htm
Townlean - Wolfy, FK
Slight scumlean - Sarun (not explained yet but it’s still my opinion)
Scumlean - Blizer
Lock scum - PKR

Everyone else - null

Reads aren’t binary. Anyone has a chance of flipping scum, with the least towny players having the highest chances.

I know it is beneficial for Town to sac a town, but it is not beneficial for Town to sac my class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWKB1Zxg84s

And just in case you don’t know:

Level 1 = Common VI

'tis an oversimplfiication but :man_shrugging:

it’s wonderful when there’s a mechanic that lets you policy lynch people without being a fucking asshole

So sac firekitten

Please ISO Solic again.

lolno Firekitten is actually pretty damn good to keep around
he’s a Level 2 based on recent games

Dislike this actually. I see him as a scum lean, due to a shift in his behaviour and how he wanted PKR to Iso him.

Are you both scum

I already ISO’d Solic

My class isn’t good for sacing my dude dunno why you don’t listen to my warning

we can agree to disagree on Solic
Vulgard, can you elaborate on where the idea of Solic being townie comes from

There is only one town-allligned class that is bad to sac in this setup
and I’m pretty sure I know it’s not you

His entire motivation goes from scumhunting to self-survival as soon as the accusations begin coming in.