Ritual Mafia - Congregation Wins

There’s still a deepwolf in my townreads/leans

Unless by some miracle the scumteam is PKR + inactives

Since I am about sacrificed I might as well claim

loldeepwolves

can we just agree that PKR is like 70% wolf always in this setup and leave it at that.

You want me to be honest? I softed. Two people picked up on it. Ryan saw it, and pretty much actually said I hard claimed, while Ici said he trusts my soft

You’re my lock town so if you think there isn’t a deepwolf can you tell me why?

no it’s just I’m laughing at the idea of talking about potential deepwolves within 24 hours of gamestart

STOOOPPP. WE HAVE A WHILE

This is Plurality, Sam.
You don’t get killed by majority vote hammer.
So we have until the exact end, it cannot end sooner than was said by Psycho
It’s only been around 3 hours so I think we have almost an entire day (maybe more) left to change votes.

It is incredibly bad to claim right now because the scum may have the class which will disable ritual effects and we need as many as we can right now. Also, it would give them an idea of whether to night kill you or not. Reducing WIFOM which we need to use

Nearly all heretics btw

1 Like

Let’s, just calm a bit, and discuss whether Sam might be the best person to sacrifice or not

True actually. I didn’t realise but I was thinking of Seer due to the permenancy

Soul exchange is more risky tbh

#NotAllHeretics

1 Like

I would actually think bad omen is the riskiest, since they have to guess the exact class, and if they get it wrong, their abilities are disabled instead

I wouldn’t want to sacrifice Sam btw.He is townread for me true.But he is level 2 player.He has strong reads.We need to sacrifice level 1 players.We need good reads at this setup.

I disagree with you and agree with captain. Soul Exchange means that someone can open wolf and then end up being sacrificed due to us going for someone “Townie”. I think you’re mistakes, but, you are thinking of riskiness in terms of scum Don’t want to risk it

I mean bad omen is risky for them but soul exchange is risky for us.

Wait when did “leveling” players come into equation