shut

why
i just got back
i didn’t even get to do my pkr case
and now no one will realise he’s an obviosu wolf
ok bye

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
CRichard564 min, Vulgard, ArcticXI, clonedcheese, SirDerpsAlot, EliThePsycho, Appelsiini, Marshal, lol 9/9
EliThePsycho Wazza, Hippoyeetus, Ami 3/9
SirDerpsAlot Marluxion, CRichard564 2/9
lol Mistyx, Atlas 2/9
Hippoyeetus Appelsiini 1/9
Ami PokemonKidRyan 1/9
Not voting 0

IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS WITH THIS VOTECOUNT, YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO TELL ME.

2 Likes

The group of students and teachers surrounded CRichard. As they had been talking and debating, it had been reasoned out that they had been acting the weirdest. What they had been saying didn’t line up with what they knew of them, and, quite honestly, it was suspicious.

With tensions high, and trigger fingers itching, the bloodthirsty pack began to close in. Their victim was slowly curling up in a ball, their aura only able to shield them from so much damage until it started to be worn down. Slowly, slowly… a cut appeared on their cheek. A bruise on their thigh.

They coughed up blood as a particularly hard punch impacted their chest, coughing and coughing, tears streaming down their face as the pain started to set in. All the while, Cinder and her crew were egging the behavior on, arousing suspicion, fueling the panic that was causing all this fear.

Eventually, their aura was entirely spent, and they had no more defense against the vicious onslaught of their attackers.

Reminder: All flavor is NAI

CRichard564 has died! They were…

Neptune Vasilias

Vanilla Town

Definitely not a mythological reference. You have a trusty trident-gun, and your Semblance is a very strong form of Hydrokinesis. Unfortunately, due to trauma stemming from incidents as a child, you really hate the water.

Your only abilities are your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.

Defeat all members of the informed minority.

A reminder to follow ALL TOL AND FOL RULES.

Night One has started, and will end be extended slightly due to hammer to 2021-06-01T16:00:00Z. Night actions are due 1 hour before night ends to ensure smooth processing.

The group slowly began to awake inside of Beacon’s panic room. The events of the day before were still fresh in their mind, most importantly… the body of Neptune Vasilias, their friend, with blood dried all over, was still laying on the floor. Someone had placed it off to the side of the room, closed its eyes, and laid its arms over its chest, but the cadaver could not hide the truth… they had killed their friend.

The group started to slowly get together, but it was quickly noticed that their group was smaller than before… Substantially smaller. Were people still sleeping? Yes, indeed. People rushed over to get their friends and bring them back to the conversation.

“Are you still sleeping?” A person asked, seemingly annoyed. They received no response.

Wazza has died in the night!
They were…

Qrow Branwen

Vanilla Town

Ruby and Yang’s uncle. You inspired and taught Ruby how to use a scythe, but you’ve learned to not spend too much time around your loved ones, lest you end up getting them hurt. Constantly drinking and taking personal offense against authority, you’re probably not the best role model, but that doesn’t stop the girls from adoring you anyway.

Additionally, clonedcheese has died!
They were…

Sun Wukong

Vanilla Town

Definitely not a reference to any mythological figure, you have a massive staff, blond hair, monkey traits, and the ability to create a clone of yourself. You’re pretty carefree and willing to bend the law if you think said law is stupid.

With 14 players alive, majority is 8.
Day ends in 48 hours, at 2021-06-03T16:00:00Z.

Feedback is being sent now. If you receive nothing, you slept peacefully.

xd

Vigi shot cheese, because they said they were going to right?

what is that vig shot

ye it was me or cheese

Well your alive so vigi definitely shot cheese, meaning werewolves killed wazza

literally called it idk why you’re mad

i shot wazza

atleast its not pr, vanilla flip good considering cheese probably doesnt clear himself from what i seen

did you
oh ok
i mean i got back like 5 seconds before hammer

i thought cheese was villageryish but i didn’t veto it so im not gonna act like mist is satan for that shot

Well at least we got one less sus person

i would have vetoed it if i was paying attention