wait since when did u townread eli
you wanted to kill him eod1

since eod1

/vote lol @Aelin

no we always kill marl >:(

idc

this is pointless but i like the message

catlas iso. nya!

I still like this post. I’ve talked about it enough. It’s just a sweet lil dot connection.

Early on this slot really didn’t, like… give reads unless I specifically asked them to. Nooooot really a good look tbh.

This specific sequence is decent enough, I liked the specific reasoning on the mindset and not just defaulting to “it’s a big post with a lot of solving”.

this is whatever

this is still cute. it comes off as him not fully grasping the gamestate and/or thinking marl thinks he has a chance which as wolf he prob wouldn’t, the way he said it felt like he felt he was truly shutting marl down.

this post comes off as if a wolfpartner told him the plan for the next 2 nights and then he put in thread. sort of pepega tbh

this is honestly a pretty good sequence, it’s more or less unprompted and I don’t really think he goes after nightingale as wolf unless specifically coached, that slots generally pretty hard to actually take down (and just town). in fact i don’t really think this whole sequence is possible without coaching if he’s wolfing.

Meh
mixed feelings

overall there’s a good amount of stuff to like in this iso but there are weird blips. I think atlas is very much within the realm of being coached but i don’t see a lot of hardcore coaching on this site.

I have this slot as mildly villagery but I can’t take them out of the PoE.