Rwby fm - wolves win! at least it wasnt a ******* scumstomp

oh I was wrong

it was a different also-bad take

1 Like

I think that came across as meaner than I meant it to

sorry

…Hmm.

One second, I’m going to prepare a riddle for you.

do you think that those 3 are the remaining wolves

i don’t think that blizer is partnered with marshal

if one of marshal or arete is a wolf kill the other like
always

Compare and contrast:

I think mistyx is mafia

This is me saying that I exist and will continue to do that when I’m done driving home

I’m mildly inclined to agree based on how Marshal’s vote pushed Blizer to rand with my slot despite not being in a situation where he “had to” vote Blizer

I don’t think Blizer’s posting today has been out of the range of W/W given Blizer’s general position in the thread

I don’t think that Vul/Marshal can’t be W/W, their fighting in the thread yesterday is not outside of the range of plausible distancing and neither ever actually tried to get the other killed

sure

I think derps should be in here though

K bye for real

i think marshal’s soft defence of lol at eod was wolfy because of the way in which she defended him by making me question my read on blizer rather than actually explaining why lol is town

The way Arete entered the thread in UPick and the way they entered the thread in this game feels very much the same. Similar tonal notes and actions upon replacing in. Right down to voting the top wolfread (pre-replacein) with a question.

In UPick, they replaced into a wolf slot. In this game, they also replaced in.

I wonder what alignment they are.

this read relies on lol being a wolf and Blizer being town

locknerd

not necessarily blizer part, but yes for the first part because i’m explaining why those 2 have high partner equity

although fwiw i do think blizer is town in that world

…what?

my entrances are completely dissimilar to the point that I was vaguely confused why you were even bringing up ‘Arete is acting different from Upick’ as a point

They are tonally similar and similar on pattern as well.

no they aren’t

that’s just … a false statement