Rwby fm - wolves win! at least it wasnt a ******* scumstomp

Would you leave if I said yes?

Her posts are anything but scattered

She breaks them up into little posts but there are direct lines you can follow every time

She ramps up a cheese read that started as a lean over a few posts
she ramps up an arctic read that started as a lean over a few posts

1 Like

agree to disagree then
i dont think hes villagery as all hell, i think hes >rand v
which ive said multiple times
hes lightly villagery

yes
this is correct
and more like it
im not on the offensive lol

no im legitimately confused at how there are so many different interpretations of how im playing this game

im not saying thats wolfy from you or whatever

i just do not understand

Mayhaps

don’t tell BlueLance
i’m claiming tracker to get him to sheep me

i have a sinus infection and i still smell mad bs chlebbo

You deliberately added that to a post ‘debunking’ the stuff i put forward
even if you were “legitimately confused” what you did took credibility away from my concerns by putting it into a general category of conflicting claims about your play and then calling them all weird
you have to know that doing that makes my concerns seem like a ‘weird interperetation’ when you know my reads and play is not ‘weird interpereations’

1 Like

ok

dont have the energy for this rn

might not ever

but
im not a wolf and i dont die today shrugze

yeah i’m liking your push.

marshal’s push isn’t bad faith ye

Like it’s not that you asked about the conflicting stuff it’s that the effect it has was a discredit towards my push while not actually addressing it and you have played more than enough games to have known exactly what you’re doing

i wasnt attempting to discredit you

i am
legitimately
unsure
how
there are so many interpretations of my play

Of course there are lines. That’s indicative of nothing more than the existence of a thought process? And that’s completely normal?

My point here is that those lines don’t feel fake to me. If she’s faking her progression, she’s doing it well. Or, at least she’s doing it well enough to fool me.

This is the only argument I can really see. Otherwise I just feel like you’re jumping onto things that aren’t as wolfy as you’re making them out to be.

don’t give the ol’ “oh what a great push yasss queen im not gonna address any of ur points tho”

that doens’t work on me

Im not doing this to get a rise out of you but it’s frustrating for you to brush this aside

i dont even remember half the shit ive said in this game ngl

i cant even confirm if cas is bsing or not

im not giving you an “oh what a great push yasss queen im not gonna address any of ur points tho”

i dont think you’re doing this in bad faith
ive addressed your points and i dont have much more to say

This wasn’t even a part of my original concern brah.

The thing is it’s all clumped

She goes from “arctic kinda villagery” to “ZomG wer’re such Masons me and arcy lol xd” in just a few posts with no reasoning past the original one.

Cheese was spread out a bit but the strength of the read concluded after a few posts

You get three words
Small wolf range
No I won’t apologize :^)

You’re not supposed to care if you’re here to genuinely solve the game

Caught scum

look on the bright side people
i found another villager
welcome to the towncore marshal