Rwby fm - wolves win! at least it wasnt a ******* scumstomp

i havenā€™t done a full on case of pkr but realistically I think his posting isnā€™t good and I think the marl spew looks bad for him

hes prob the wolfiest slot in the game atm regardless of if you think heā€™d make reads as wolf and i donā€™t think I Can ever let him endgame

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™m not denying that itā€™s terrible play. Iā€™m arguing him doing it as town makesā€¦ more sense, in a way, than doing it as a wolf. Much more sense.

Yes this is where I am at too.

I also think that his play today could be straight up trying to live while spewing nothing if he thinks hes fucked

shrug

Next person to post is mafia

im mafia :flushed:

why does pkr only ever show up when we talk about him heā€™s like bloody mary

3 Likes

I am still around fwiw.
Thisā€¦ discussion has been fascinating.
Like, Vulā€™s actually looking into this in depth and kind of understanding how I feel and what Iā€™m thinking.
Itā€™s weird to see something right?

1 Like

Itā€™s funny you of all people are noticing this when youā€™re usually one of the most eager to get a PKR train going, meme reasons or not.

I understand the policy argument, but weā€™ve already had CRichard and I want to kill wolves, not wolfy villagers.

Bloody Mary is a sin of a cocktailā€¦
Iā€™m 3/4 irish and that sort of liquid courage donā€™t deserve to existā€¦
Thereā€™s just so much better.
Iā€™m gonna have some wine and chill

1 Like

if you look into a mirror and say pokemonkidryan 3 times a gay english dude in a fursuit appears out of nowhere and refuses to give reads

5 Likes

I donā€™t have a fursuit (yet)
Am having one made though and totally will take a selfie when I get it, since Iā€™m just going to be giant in a full suit.

1 Like

lol

PKRā€™s iso in that game has infinitely more assertive content in the first 50 posts than this one

Iā€™m going to sleep.

If you cannot tell thatā€™s sarcasm and oozes frustrationā€¦ then it shows youā€™re being biased instead of truly looking into it.

what happened to this my guy

itā€™s hard to tell when you make everything so dramatic like youā€™re an anime character giving a monologue

1 Like

next up on things i post instead of a vul wall:

actually now that i think about it this game has more brits than i think iā€™ve ever had in a game

1 Like

yah i dont rlly feel like going over vul tonight

iā€™ll do it during the night phaseze