Rwby fm - wolves win! at least it wasnt a ******* scumstomp

Oh, I’m not denying that it’s terrible play. I’m arguing him doing it as town makes… more sense, in a way, than doing it as a wolf. Much more sense.

Yes this is where I am at too.

I also think that his play today could be straight up trying to live while spewing nothing if he thinks hes fucked

shrug

Next person to post is mafia

im mafia :flushed:

why does pkr only ever show up when we talk about him he’s like bloody mary

3 Likes

I am still around fwiw.
This… discussion has been fascinating.
Like, Vul’s actually looking into this in depth and kind of understanding how I feel and what I’m thinking.
It’s weird to see something right?

1 Like

It’s funny you of all people are noticing this when you’re usually one of the most eager to get a PKR train going, meme reasons or not.

I understand the policy argument, but we’ve already had CRichard and I want to kill wolves, not wolfy villagers.

Bloody Mary is a sin of a cocktail…
I’m 3/4 irish and that sort of liquid courage don’t deserve to exist…
There’s just so much better.
I’m gonna have some wine and chill

1 Like

if you look into a mirror and say pokemonkidryan 3 times a gay english dude in a fursuit appears out of nowhere and refuses to give reads

5 Likes

I don’t have a fursuit (yet)
Am having one made though and totally will take a selfie when I get it, since I’m just going to be giant in a full suit.

1 Like

lol

PKR’s iso in that game has infinitely more assertive content in the first 50 posts than this one

I’m going to sleep.

If you cannot tell that’s sarcasm and oozes frustration… then it shows you’re being biased instead of truly looking into it.

what happened to this my guy

it’s hard to tell when you make everything so dramatic like you’re an anime character giving a monologue

1 Like

next up on things i post instead of a vul wall:

actually now that i think about it this game has more brits than i think i’ve ever had in a game

1 Like

yah i dont rlly feel like going over vul tonight

i’ll do it during the night phaseze

/vote marluxion

bitch