[SFM] Chess Mayhem - Night Five - Mafia and Survivor Wins!

Lol, that is just rude. You shouldn’t need to go there.

1 Like

i legitimately have no idea what he’s accusing me of

i mean absolutely no offense if you’re not a native english speaker
but i CANNOT understand what you’re trying to accuse me of
“You’re scum because you called me scum” isn’t a good enough reason
it’s just OMGUS

It’s not OMGUS, because you are claiming Cop. If Captain knows he is town, he can surely accuse you of faking your check and your claim and being mafia.

Yeah and I was supposed to play this fun.When this became fun when people are being rude to other people bcs of forum mafia games.

And yet he isn’t even trying to say the possibility of third party interference like scorned or uninformed miller?
He’s just trying to deflect, Solic

Forum mafia games tend to get heated. Try not to make it personal. He is just trying to gain majority.

Solic.
Listen to me.
If HTM and I were scum together
We would ALREADY have majority.
I would not need to fake a cop check

Sorry, but I don’t think Captain would be a person with the experience to bring that up. Neither did you for that matter until now when you are maybe even trying to backtrack, because you don’t think we are going to vote Captain now after all.

I am NOT backtracking on my red check

You’re tunneling horribly here.
Take a step back and re-iso me
look specifically for my cop softs

literally just humor me for two seconds

You wouldn’t have majority. 3 mafia with 1 doublevote is 4, where majority is 5.

M would be kingmaker in that scenario.

Murphy’s Law

I really do not see scum Captain going… Hey Sidekick!? That is me too.

I do see you leading two mislynches after bussing your teammate night 1.

Yeah like i know what is miller.And scorned wouldn’t wait until d4

Plus I did think Unknown was scummy, but not for the reasons you stated. You were wayyy too sure about him. It was a bus.

Can you get out of captain’s pocket and humor my perspective for 3 seconds?

And you can accuse me of being a thrower if you do end up town, but I did scumread Unknown too and I was both against lynching Sarun and Sam at the particular moments that you were yelling to hammer them.