[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

Or wait just asked Leafia for reads.

Then this with Seth.

Actually no idea.

I believe Derps did that, but I got no feedback.

I’m pushing/voting @Intensify here.

I’m hoping we get the last NSF I do think its cults best interest to keep the NSF alive and push for a town yeet today.

I think they can also pretty easily flip cult here which isn’t the aim but not worst case scenario

It does make the most sense to me at least I do think the worst thing about this oush is that it’s obviously a easy one

It confirms you as non-nsf most likely becouse Centuries died last night.

Ik but atno had me as confirmed town so I was asking him why he said that instead of not confirmed not nsf

I’m searching a date.

If you are NSF, come out and let’s have some fun together.

I know you are the leader type, I can work woth that!

:wink:

Speaking of the NK, one of the spectators said it had something to do with the test subject

What even is the test subject in the game? (yes I have never played it).

Uhm

Spectators?

Test subject?

What?

the possibility of NK was brought up first during the signup.

He didn’t vote intensify yday either close to eod. I need to gothat again. again.

Min and intensifies fault

Babies are born

I will most likely be insctive until later cuz I have to watch them

1 Like

Oh, the story in the OP does talk about a test subject escaping. So yeah, maybe that’s some sort of NK with the plague.

And maybe they don’t kill right away since it’s a plague. Maybe they just infect and then kill at a later time, like an arson?

It’s be pretty funny if gorta was the test subject

Ahhh yes, I suppose that’s a possibility.

So I thought intensity acted scummy but I kinda thought more of him being illuminati

Why do people think he’s nsf?

richard stuff. You think he was converted right? The change in play could be that we just started pounding nsf and didn’t wanna defend 2 red checks. Note: neither of them voted each other yday at eod despite them both being on the chopping block.

I thought he was but then he came up ns

He has interactions with richard? Oh well that makes more sense now knowing rich flipped maf

Wow, well. This right here kinda convinces me