[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

I believe noone really backread so far, despite 3 NSF flips.

Tbh… neither did I. Too lazy.
Gonna do it later.

Everyone stop talking and voting

Accused Voters Count
Intensify SoulShade55r, Min, AtNoName, Whysper, ErikaFurudo 6/6
Whysper Intensify 1/6

Looks like majority of votes has reached to @Intensify

What are your final words?

1 Like

Sigh.

Welp

Get NoName and Whysper tommorow I guess.

I guess I failed to convince all of you

I probably didn’t play the best this match that I could have to be honest.

2 Likes

It’s punishment time!

Incoming execution

2 Likes

(Through perspective of generic UNATCO character)

You have been called from re-established Paris Headquarters of UNATCO to transfer your research on Gray Death plague to new working place in immediate effect. Good, you thought, I couldn’t able to find out more on New York City, Paris on other hand has suffered a lot more thanks to NSF destabilizing the government, I guess this what feels like what happen to French Monarchy when Revolution took place and starting to execute them first on the chopping block. You pack up your research materials and on your way to Paris via long-range helicopter you will arrive at Paris by late afternoon.

When you have set up your new workplace that has been recently cleaned up and re-organized the environment, even though there’s no improvements made. You get on to work and comparing the victim’s gray death infestation from Paris to New York City, and they are match. That’s nothing groundbreaking as you already known of the same mutations and side-effects of Gray Death, there’s no difference between here on Paris and on New York City.

Maybe there’s something on other research workplaces that haven’t been secured yet, but that would mean risking myself salary cut by 60% for one yearly basis.

You take look at the hanging clock by the wall and shows it’s break time for the employers like yourself for at least 30 minutes. Its time for to take the risk.

(Through the perspective of Main Protagonist’s brother from this story)

You have a meeting from one of NSF informants inside Paris HQ that is suppose to giving evidence of the Gray Death plague that has been spreading unchecked worldwide with lockdowns established that has already infected millions in the cities locked in their rooms that are dying slowly. Upon arriving at rendez-vous location between you and the informant, it’s being unusual quiet for good fifteen minutes late to meeting time. Did something happened?

(Through perspective of generic UNATCO character)

No! I swear it’s all for the unraveling the mystery behind Gray Death! You have to let me in please! Command-in-Chief gave me assignment I can’t deny for my job, I–

Then consider your current occupation be terminated. Guards, please give him well-deserved rest will you?

You tried to scream, to struggle as the guards pinned you down as syringe injected you in bloodstream as you begin to convulse violently as it takes course straight to the brain and then you went frozen of movement and soon you couldn’t move your eyes as well as the room become brighter and brighter until you stop thinking.

Intensify has been executed! They are

UNATCO Professor

Doctor Class
Diagnose (Passive) - You get informed the player you healed has the plague
Medpack (Night) - Heals the player - 2 uses
Your objective is to eliminate all opposing factions that stands in your way

We have found logs on this person

Day 5 is over and Night 5 starts now. 24 hours until end of Night 5

Four hours until locking actions.

Three hours until end of Night 5, two hours until locking actions

Here’s NAI pings

@Amelia
@ATNoName
@Eevee
@EliThePsycho
@ErikaFurudo
@min
@SirDerpsAlot
@Soulshade55r
@Whysper

Actions are locked! We’re processing it and write another flavour story.

(Through perspective of Main Protagonist’s brother from this story)

Using your discretion to sneak your way in Paris HQ to locate your informant’s office you notice you found classified infolink message that belonged to your brother! So JC was right! He rely his info through his medical doctor that’s ordered by Manderley for check up before his second assignment and likely digged into Gray Death and uncovered some nasty secret behind this! After your brother’s death you got a shortcut of what happened before you killed him. What could it be?

(Three Days ago…through perspective of Main Protagonist)

After you successfully destroyed the power plant you’re assigned to and few moments after this, Paul Denton and his associates are swooping in to secure the ambrosia vaccine and confirmed that only half of the shipment has been secured. Paul has been able to determined to found the other half of shipment is located in airfield currently occupied by NSF. Returning with Paul you arrived back at UNATCO HQ on Liberty Island to debrief your findings to Manderley, but he seems to be in conversation with Director of FEMA Walton Simons but you couldn’t able to memorize let along hear the conversation over until they’re finished and exit the office, Simons look over you with expression with snobbish nose right up in dismal.

During the same night…

Upon arrival at airfield hangar together with Paul and his associates, they have been ambushed by NSF soldiers and take out his associates but somehow, Paul and you were unharmed and expect you and Paul to finish what we started until Paul raise his fist up to the ceiling as NSF Soldiers lower down their weapons

Heads up JC, I told the troops to stand down. That’s right, I work for NSF.

You work for NSF?

Don’t be so quick to trust the UN. The whole pivotal government, going back from United Nations, has been founded and manipulated by wealthy bankers. Remember that UN itself has been build and donated by Rothshield and Rockenfeller–If you just open your eyes for one second.

(Present Day…)

It’s starting to rise the dawn of new brand day, but you’re not done listening to one more infolink entry that’s been found in your information, upon playback you realize this is the last piece of this jigsaw puzzle you want desperately want to know why you killed your brother as you feel like there’s something missing in your conversation

Sorry JC, I can’t let you compromise the cause of NSF!

Paul…I- -

*Bang!

No, that’s not it! That’s not the whole truth! You suspect there must be encrypted memory behind this infolink and you find that said memory that cannot be accessed unless you somehow have his full name. That’s right! His full name is Jesus Christ Denton. Upon approval of the locked security now unlocked, you play this secret infolink message.

I need help, I uncovered the truth of Gray Death. It’s man-made virus and there’s load of it on super freighter at the Brooklyn Naval Shipyard. Someone called Daedelus has been broadcasting to my Infolink. He wants me go to Paris to find associate of yours, Morgan Everett. I don’t know- - he seems to be ally. I don’t know who to trust anymore…what’s good an honest soldier if he can be ordered and behave like a terrorist?

You perked up your head and take a good look at JC Denton as he continues his monologue

Loyalty to Simon and his agents like you want to serve UNATCO? I’d rather die.

Your new burst of emotions fell through his words that reached you almost can’t compose yourself as you saw continue playing the infolink when you and JC are at the UNATCO HQ

I’m just taking one last look at this old place…you think about it. All the hours I spend dreaming about working. All the heroic fantasies when reality in this place is justified playground for betrayal and deceit

I’d wish I knew how to convince you, join us JC.

…Take your best shot.

*BANG!

Back going to your senses with sour taste left in this revelation, UNATCO patrols have spotted you and fired upon you. You raise your pistol and hold it with sideways angle as you make your way to evade their pursue, you fired several shots at their direction and even manage to take a fatal hit on one of the troops that died immediately, you are now on your way back to super freighter that’s mentioned on Infolink that’s now currently on Calais, France that their previous destination was on New York by Brooklyn Naval Shipyeard…

EliThePyscho has been killed! They are

UNATCO Professor

Doctor Class
Diagnose (Passive) - You get informed the player you healed has the plague
Medpack (Night) - Heals the player - 2 uses
Your objective is to eliminate all opposing factions that stands in your way

We have found logs on this person

Day 6 has started and 48 hours remaining until end of Day 6

1 Like

Here’s NAI pings

@Amelia
@ATNoName
@Eevee
@ErikaFurudo
@min
@SirDerpsAlot
@Soulshade55r
@Whysper

1 Like

What the fuck

Okay I genuinely think our nsf leader could be converted

hmmm, won’t that get rid of faction kills?

I’m pretty sure something like a converted vig/gf would add kills

Welp, anyways I need to Erika to explain to me why tf she quickhammer.

While I was wrong about Intensify, I was planning to use all of the day to see him figure out whos the nsf leader.

Jesus

The fact that I was wrong about both professors

Sheesh

At this point literally not sure what to think rn

I still think whys could be cl

Hey Eevee, I wanna ask you a question.

So why did you think I was gonna convince everyone I was the nightkill target?

I… disagree.
IMO they are trying to hit Illuminati 2 nights straight.

I see no other reason to hit Eli and Centuries over me or Erika.
Especially Centuries.

Eli was known non-NSF, so it wasn’t hurtful to shoot there for them, but Centuries shot actually narrowed down the POE.

Thanks for reminding me, did you actually explain why you wanted to convince everyone about it?