[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

Just gonna wait til @Frostwolf103 tell’s us to unlock it, as we keep having post hammer talking

8 Likes

Before the execution will commence, the accused will be brought to stand and anyone else must remain silent.

@ChopChop What are your final words?

2 Likes

Get That Bus Driver And That Planter! Don’t let anything confuse you otherwise as I’m Town!

3 Likes

Execution Commence!

(Through eyes of generic UNATCO character)

You have received order to take in Statue building and kill all NSF hostiles you can find inside as other UNATCO troops move in to secure it. Through already blast open entrance caused by one of UNATCO’s new favorite agent, you head towards left corridor passing through alarm lasers while the alarms are are already loud when you come in.

You raise your assault rifle and began spraying bullets over the remaining NSF soldiers that spotted you trying to do the same, however you are not alone on this firefight as rest of the squad moves after you making an synched takedown which the hallway is painted with bullet holes.
"Clear! Move in!"

Moving on the last door, you and the squad commence breach and clear maneuver as one of the enforcers plant door breach charge against the door and stack up with the squad again, they squeezed the trigger as the door blows open and stun those on other side of the door and possibly kill them. You come across the hostage and the NSF soldier holding the agent hostage holding a detonator with them.

You picked the wrong room foo–

No hestiation you opened fire against the remaining NSF Soldier as the rest of your squad follow suit, while the hostage remained seated binded with tape strapped with explosion devices didn’t even flinched as the NSF soldier lay dead before they hit the floor and detonator out of hand’s reach, the UNATCO Troopers will get their payday today.

Accused Voters Count
Surge PokemonKidRyan, Centuries, ErikaFurudo, CRichard564, Amelia, Surge, min, Leafia 9/9

Surge has been executed! They are

NSF Bomber

Bomber Class
Bomb has been planted (Night) - You place the bomb on target as factional kill, the bomb trigger when the player use night action or someone visits them next night, kill anyone in that vicinity - 2 uses
Your objective is to eliminate all opposing factions that stands in your way

We found no logs from this player.

Day 2 is over and starts Night 2.

24 hours until end of Night 2, 23 hours remaining until actions locked.

9 Likes

5-6 hours until end of Night 2, make sure you make or skip your night actions.

5 Likes

All actions are send, due to two hours remaining until end of night, we’re starting Day 3 earlier. All actions are locked.

2 Likes

(Through the eyes of the Main Protagonist from the story)

The firefights of clattering assault rifles and explosions of GEP Gun rockets are all but memory at the battle of Liberty Statue and returned back to UNATCO Headquarters as you went on your way to meet with Command-In-Chief of UNATCO, Joseph Manderley. You entered the office

Reporting for duty, sir.

The man himself! Splendid! Apologies for the situation top side.

Refreshing change from the Academy, sir.

Don’t despise training my boy. Even you would be useless without a shape touch of drills and studies.

So the NSF took Ambrosia Vaccine. Give me chopper and pilot and I’ll handle it.

Hehe I’m sure you could. Hehe yes indeed, but having your brother head of the recovery team. You work with Agent Anna Navarra. Why don’t we meet with me when you’ve seen Jaime for a medical-check up and received your equipment with Sam Carter. You’ll be briefed at the time.

Yes Sir!

After spending your time to gather your equipment and medical checkup and even talked with your new partner for the next assignment, you head back to UNATCO Chief’s office where you also find your brother speaking with your boss.

That would be…JC’s job.

What’s that?

Power station. The NSF have Ambrosia in a warehouse protected by cameras and booby traps. We want to power down the whole system.

Taking one in this generating power protected by weak groups of NSF. Knockout that plant and Paul’s team can walk right into the warehouse.

Just tell me where it is.

The NSF is openly resisting our deployed forced gradually falling back. You have to deal with them first.

"And you will be ready Paul. And the power drops…go in and go in hard. "

I’ll use my descretion.

"Go in like the U.S Marshals. We’ll lose the vaccine and I’m sending you back to the mayor to explain why he and his three daughters won’t get their pills this month. "

Yes sir. Lets not waste any time JC. Get down to the dock. A boat is waiting to take you and your partner Anna Navarra to shore.

Yes get moving. Here’s your OP Bonus for great job you did in Statue. We take care of our people around here.

Thank you sir.

When you’re done with the briefing and went to the piers again where you started your career heading back to Manhattan to deal with the warehouse with your partner who will assist you with the mission. After you reach to your destination and your partner is working behind UNATCO safehouse not far from your destination, you readied your GEP Gun when you start blasting rockets at the NSF Patrols with ease since you carried a lot of rockets with you this time.

You have then overheard a much louder explosion that is coming from the direction of your partner’s safehouse, there’s no way she have survived that explosion! And that is not the worst part, you can see that NSF have deployed snipers across several buildings between your objective and has now the laser sights aiming at your body. This must not fail this mission, you thought! You unload more rockets towards the NSF and that is when you get opposite reaction as several NSF soldiers with sniper rifles that werent hit by your GEP Gun yet are taking their shots at you from several direction. You try to evade and find some cover however you received fatal hits on both your legs and your right shoulder. Despite your injuries you can still carry your GEP Gun without tripping on the ground but it feels much heavier.

You couldn’t remember how much NSF Soldiers you have killed or you manage to shut down the power plant before your brother’s team could make it through, you know you handled the situation and you expect some back up by now.

Sorry JC, I can’t let you compromise the cause of NSF!

Pau–

Before you could finish what you want to say, your brother raised his pistol and saw glimpse of flash from his pistol before all you can see is black…stop registering what’s going on.

An_Gorta_Pratai is being killed at night. They are

Cannot able to identify class and logs are missing.

PokemonKidRyan is being killed at night. They are

J.C Denton (Unique)

Jack-Of-All-Trades Class
Give me some hardware (Passive) - When you receive Op Bonus, you will be awarded extra night ability in the following selection:
GEP Gun - 1-shot Vig
Multi-tool - 1-shot Cop Check OR Class Check
Medkit - 1-shot Heal
you must spend the remaining choices in order to use your previous action again
Infolink (Passive) - You can start conversation with the target during the night phrase with 2 1000-character messages each other, you and target get the message each time they send
Interrogation (Night) – You get notified of your target’s action including in the feedback:
Your objective is to eliminate all opposing factions that stands in your way

We have found the player’s logs!

Day 3 has started with the majority vote of 7! 48 hours remaining until start of Night 3.

That logs aged poorly, lol.

Oh Jesus Christ.

I need gorta’s claim or role softs asap.

…why gorta

Did he even claim or soft like at all

I know I’m Town, I Townread Min quite heavily and they greenchecked Amelia, I also think PKR is spewed Villager from his outing of Seth.
I socially believe Intensify is Town just from how hard he is trying to win and this read is way stronger than any of my other social reads.

Centuries
Amelia
PKR
Min
Intensify

Then we have people I think are spewed non-NSF from their play, they could be Illuminati though
Erika’s way of pushing Seth comes off to me as really non W/W and their pushing doesn’t come off to me as them trying to get credit for the push
I don’t think Seth would buddy so much up to Eevee if they were Wolves together

Centuries
Amelia
PKR
Min
Intensify
Erika
Eevee

Then here comes people I have stuff to say about, I think everyone remaining is below the town zone.
While Seth attempting to CFD onto Me could be considered a W/W interaction knowing how Seth likes pushing his own mates (Wild West D1 w/ Mole for example), I think his interactions with Leafia are way weirder, Firstly the push happens at a point when Seth knows he’s dead, wagons are 8/9 for him with no vanity wagons, Leafia’s attitude towards Seth is also very weird knowing how she 180s her read on him quite literally every 10 post, Seth’s placement of Leafia in his reads list also don’t make sense for me if he’s trying to make any CW to his wagon happen.
The following players I have no idea what my read on them is

Derps
Gorta
Soul
CRich
AT
Eli

I like Whysper socially so I’m going to slightly TL her, she’s tried to solve quite heavily in a world where, lol wagonning Seth is easier to do as scum.

The rest

If I had to order the 6 others it’d go
I think CRich is pleasant enough socially that he’s probably above the rest, he’s also an early voter on Seth in a world where the yeet wasn’t quite-so decided as of that point?
Derps’ ISO is literally one worders, that’s like, so literally nothing that I think he’s probably scum
AT, uh… I think that if he’s scum he’s Illuminati just from the way he handled Seth
Eli handles Seth so weirdly I think he may just be scum? Also the fact he voted me over Seth at one point because he wanted to put his vote somewhere is so weird lmao, he’s very self conscious and reads as kinda frozen
I think Gorta may be scum? He’s more on the doubting side of PKR’s claim and semi tries to save him, the way he formulates his reads is very weird? He never goes in depth about his read on Seth which is pretty weird?
Soul is probably townier than the rest but I don’t think he’s 100% wow townie wtf, just townier than quite a few people here

Centuries
Amelia
PKR
Min
Intensify
Whysper
Eevee
CRich
Soul
AT
Derps
Leafia
Gorta
Eli

Well RIP PKR, Gorta may have been failed recruit?

1 Like

Was anyone linked by pkr last night?

I really hate how our main protag died n2 but it was a little expected although I would’ve assumed there would be protection on him. I have a feeling there are no more actual protectives? Or maybe they were on me or someone else? I don’t know.

I’m gonna guess gorta died via nsf and either illuminati or possible nk killed pkr.

I wouldn’t mind leafia or eli being today’s yeet.

Ok.
Did not expect PKR to die.

Now give me a sec to read through his stuff.

I told you NSF most likely has strongman, what else did you expect.