[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

This is a big logical gap but while I think it’s like pretty whatever logic wise I think your willingness to voice your opinion is > rand town

I’m gonna judge some of u guys for ur starting posts since I don’t know some of u very well

I don’t really get how this game works ngl

That’s fair

But I’m getting one of those happy alt vibes from you right now, which kinda always throws me off. Atleast you’re not posting emojis tho

:joy_cat: :point_right: :butter: :scroll: :point_left: :fr: :white_flag: :baguette_bread: :croissant:

@eevee are you town

Derps already calling for support

can’t you see hes locktown

Funny

Super funny

very funny

Did you have a stroke on your keyboard for your first post?

Instant clear amazing post

Idk why but the lack of context funny

I too read people based off of funny

Yeah it’s fun

On a serious note intensify not to be that guy but some of your posts sound slightly forced don’t know if that’s you just being nervous or you being scum tho

Yeh I know it’s a pretty simple thought process, but I think I need to start somewhere. Obviously these will change in the future. I’m just thinking tho that scum would try to fit in instead of saying no to everything right now. First impressions are pretty important

No.

I mean

I think that’s enough for a vig so tk on Eevee tonight

2 Likes

Yes

Mind elaborating? Like which posts p?

I’m locktowning Intensify because of his willingness to stand his own ground with his own dumb 20 minutes into D1 read

Actually… I wouldn’t object to this.

What if it resulted in the tk dying