[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

Crich basically slipped (he said he was baiting) and now intensify isn’t the yeet

You’re still getting vig shot by derps unless u can heal urself

Yeah not much else

2 Likes

(Through perspective of Joseph Manderley from this story)

You take breath and exhale as you walk out of your office and head to meeting room where you are expecting other high ranking officers of UNATCO from other countries, in absence of France because what happen to Paris in previous events. You almost skipped a beat when you mistook one of important figureshead from FEMA from one of your agents because this man is having similiar nanotech integration like your agents has. You don’t remember only have Director of FEMA being present in your schedule you put yourself and notified all personnel about it. Walter Simons beckons you over.

This better be important, Manderley. People are dying when there is nothing done to prevent more natural disasters where I am needed.

The nanotech agents you send me were both presumed to be dead–

…and another one-hundred billion U.S dollars down the drain, this is not what I expect from you to absolutely ruin the plan to secure order and prosperity. I also got confirmation that primary unit is still active.

Paul? But that means…

Most likely your own agent went rogue. I trust you handle this mess and I hope you dont fall on your face next time, my own schedule cant be delayed any longer. Please only call me when its necessary, Manderley.

You feel with the current age you have heart palpitations from all that mess you got. You return back to office to grab your pistol from your weapon cabinet to solve into your own matters as you call for meeting with the high ranking officers you suspect one of them is the mole after long discussion, you havent executed even one officer

Don’t make me repeat myself again for this incompetence, you hear me? Good. You’re all dismissed.

Accused Voters Count
Intensify Whysper 1/7
ErikaFurudo SirDerpsALot 1/7
AtNoName Amelia 1/7
Whysper Intensify 1/7
CRichard564 ErikaFurudo, AtNoName, Soulshade5rr, Min 5/7

No one got executed at end of day, Night 4 has started. 24 hours until end of Night 4.

1 Like

HEY YALL DONT TALK TIL FROST SAYS U CAN BUT DAY WILL RESUME TO ENDING EARLY. thank u dat

sorry ladies and gentlemen, you may continue with 37 minutes until EoD remaining.

Thats 2020-11-06T00:47:00Z

1 Like

@CRichard564

I renew my question now.

30 minutes to prove yourself that you saw both. Go.

I didn’t realize there’s no plurality

i want to hammer CRich now

@min
@EliThePsycho
@ErikaFurudo

And whoever else was at fake EoD.

also
saw both wdym

Host Bonk :bell: :hammer:

@SirDerpsAlot
@ErikaFurudo
@Whysper
@min
@CRichard564
@Intensify
@ATNoName
@Soulshade55r
@Centuries

Wake up, wake up. Forum Clock sucks so you have more free time to play around. Have fun!

Yes I did see both Erika and Leafia on PKR.
I voted on Leafia because they were scummier based on their interaction with Seth.
I trusted Erika more than Leafia at that point.

honestly i still don’t trust crich

Quotes.

Give me a single soft that you saw Erika from your stuff from day 3.

i assume VC still stands?

Be sure to hammer by eod

1 Like

should probably mention
this is purely me saying i don’t trust that he saw both

@Centuries @Amelia vote this time around