[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

@ErikaFurudo

12 minutes now

AAAAAAAAAA

@ErikaFurudo

Don’t forget about actions this time.
You are literally the bottleneck when it comes to them.

If ATN is not NSF… just fill Derps and let’s shoot it out I guess, otherwise I would rather have them checked first.

1 Like

…I’m going back to fire emblem 6 hard mode ironman

2 Likes

Hold up everyone, counting votes and stop talking

2 Likes

(Perspective of Main Protagonist’s brother from this story)

You manage to escape from Paris via train that’s scheduled towards Calais that’s suppose to be current location of Super Freighter that your brother is talking about, but one thing seems still not answered: What is the secret of Grey Death that my brother uncovered? Why didn’t he say this on hidden infolink message? Hopefully everything will become clear once you reach the naval harbors, it will take two full days under schedule to leave so you have enough time.

Upon arrival you find several UNATCO patrols that will be on lookout for intruders, no doubt you have number one priority on their list as well should you manage to escape France and gone hiding for extended time by the time UNATCO give up, but that still leaves…the secret organization that’s pulling strings on the puppet. Naturally you manage to sneak in the Super Freighter without alerting the guards under your presence. Now what are you suppose to do find…

(Perspective of Walton Simons from this story)

You were not in office when you’re tracking down the primary unit, you’re hiding on one of cargo components for the traitor to come out and take 'em out. You overhear metal door is opening in the room you’re waiting, according to the schedule, the ship personnel are not suppose to take out the cargo freight just now until the super freighter have reached the destination at Hong Kong. Morgan Everett is been recently killed so this agent won’t find his associate alive in here…and you came out with plasma rifle aimed at Paul Denton.
"Paul Denton, when you’re ordered to return the Ambrosia vaccine back to Washington D.C, the government will able to survive the pandemic however you decide to play like hero and doom us all."

More than that, I find out Grey Death does not exist and it’s just another flu season. Modified to attack and disoriented immunity system.

"No you’re wrong, Denton. The disease carrier is still wandering around and it’s all thanks to you and your brother."

We’re not showing any symptoms of Grey Death. Or is that something you’re not revealing it?

"No you will die now."

You are firing your weapon that spew out extremely hot temperature plasma balls towards traitor and this agent just activated sprint boost to evade the shots that melt through the containers and destroy contents inside. You activate strength boost as you make unnatural jump what normal humans cant jump over two stacked of containers to gain elevated height.Your hunt continues

(Perspective of Main Protagonist’s brother from this story)

Carrying your pistol and even took JC’s GEP Gun way back, you remain quiet to avoid detection and hear footsteps above you. You switch to strength boost so you can make surprise jump of your own and drop the GEP Gun combined with your boost, that will be best silent way to take out Walton Simons. When you did that, Walton Simons haven’t even turn his back and with enough height to consider when to drop the GEP Gun and let the gravity take care of the rest, it dropped hard to break the skull and brain meshes pieces are all over front of Walton Simons.

AtNoName has been executed, they are

UNATCO Enforcer

Bodyguard Class
I do not move outta way! (Night) - You stop everyone from visiting the target and you can remove the bomb - 3 uses
Your objective is to eliminate all opposing factions that stands in your way

We’ve found logs on this person

Day 6 is over and Night 6 has begun. Skip night is available, otherwise it ends within 24 hours.

Due to most of players are in favor of skipping night and all actions are done, I’d give permission to end the night right away, processing actions now

(Through perspective of Manderley from this story)

"Walton Simons is dead you say? What about Paul Denton?"
"Escaped through super freighter that is suppose to be our month supply of Ambrosia Vaccine you failed to deliver. Fortunately to you, the incompetence is on Walton Simons, not yours."
"How’s that not my fault, what’s going on?"
"That’s above your paygrade I am afraid, the only thing you have to worry about is that Paul Denton will not cause any more trouble that jeopardize national security. The super freighter is on their way to Hong Kong and replenish all cargo of Ambrosia Vaccine. Chinese Communist Party will be happy to arrange negotiation with you, in exchange for additional reinforcements they are running out of reserve garrison troops."
"And leave Paul Denton to be executed on their territorial borders as bargaining chip that CCP can keep some Ambrosia vaccine for their own."
"Glad you understand, that will be all."

There has no deaths reported this night, Day 7 has started until 48 hours remaining or majority votes of 4 have been voted.

:bell: NAI HOST PING :bell:

@Amelia
@eevee
@ErikaFurudo
@min
@SirDerpsAlot
@Soulshade55r
@Whysper

1 Like

Well, that’s interesting. No deaths. So they want to keep the PoE as wide as possible.

Fuck

Also no deaths

Uh

What now

Well, no matter what happens, I at least feel good that I finally read ATNo correctly. :slight_smile:

I’m wondering what to make of that Paul Denton thing ATNo mentioned in his logs. How in the story he defected to NSF.

Could perhaps be the NSF Leader

Could just not be in the flavor

there is the fact we have 3 town left unless NSF leader is converted which is a thing

Yeah, I’ve actually been thinking the NSF Leader might be Illuminati as well. Either starting that way or converted.

I got ops Erika is basically confirmed

2 Likes

sup

I was sleeping but like the lack of deaths nice

I was like

Actually certain I was dying which was weird

I mean there’s still the problem that we exed a town

Well yes

That’s a huge problem actually

Like massive

We have what- 7 players?

That’s 3v3v1 bruh