[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

I’ll be off and on here for the next hour or so. I’ll still be back again in about 8 or so hours from now to check on who we decide to vote for.

is it weird that we don’t have a single clue on whos the Illuminati leader?

wait a sec

Whysper go on say what you want to say.

Yeah, I still think it is weird that no Illuminati have been lynched nor night killed accidentally or intentionally. Also, I really think there should be a neutral player related to the test subject/patient zero.

Ok listen, I have a theory.

Eevee is Illuminati Leader.

That’s an actually interesting theory expand on it

That sort of crossed my mind as well. Especially with the claim to another special character.

I feel like if an nk exists were already incredibly fucked from it anyway

Yeah, possibly. Especially now that we can’t do anything about the plague, which I’m assuming the NK if it exists would be the one infecting people.

On Eevee, Derps did somewhat imply that he thought it was strange how involved Eevee was in this game. Like it was unusual for their town self.

We already are worrying about so much on our plate I feel like either way town is losing but I really don’t wanna give up hope but it’s especially hard when the entirety of the game is dead

Is it evils who feel like being inactive is the best thing? Have town already lost?? The complete DIP in activity worries me actively

It’s a theory that involves that Soul is converted.

Let me finish dinner first.

There is a complete chance eevee could be cl honestly but whys I’m like 80% sure this is gf talking right now

Ahhh, the 4th Enforcer claim by Soul. Yeah, Soul can only be cleared if Eevee is town. But if Eevee isn’t town, then yeah, Soul claiming 4th Enforcer for town cred becomes a good scum move.

I still think he should be the yeet today in all honesty because gf is the only active class with killpower rn

I can see a world where eevee/soul exists

smiles in the possibility of being pocketed

True, it would be better to get the GF first if we could. I’m still not convinced it’s ATNo though. I’ve still felt that he was really trying to solve through the game.

How do you feel like he’s been trying to solve? His solving to me he barely follows through on and it’s mostly just shade. He’s done it to a lot of people and I’ve suspected him for a little while now and I honestly want people to listen to me on it

I won’t talk about his talk about hinting because I’ll take his word on it but simply I don’t feel like he’s genuinely been productive in his reads and more of him just wanting to push shade on people