[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

Is this directed at anyone?

People who think I’m converted/CL

I don’t anyone is saying you’re converted/CL with 100% certainty Centuries, seeing as no cult have flipped which means no wagonomics and spew to work with.
I’m pointing out that from the cult PoV that you’d be a good convert if you aren’t starting cult.
Speaking of which, I do have a few posts I’d like to ask you about.

I don’t follow your thought process on why you don’t think the most likely scenario is that I’m a villager who pushed both NSF.
Perhaps I’m missing something obvious here.

So why do you think I’m not a convert, yet you think I’m possible NSF or CL?

And yes I’m rather paranoid about you being a convert as you’re probably one of the better players to convert in this player list.

the read is based on

“if CRich is scum (which I don’t think he is among my topscumreads) then he is probably CL/last NSF because I struggle to see a world where you’d get culted in the current gamestate, and I also don’t think your interactions with Seth and or Leafia are 100% not W/W things”

I have to admit Centuries that there aren’t too many worlds where I’m a convert here from your PoV, as I can imagine someone like me who has what 1 scum game on this website, isn’t the safest conversion pick.

Intensify has questions asked to Seth that are super awkward if W/W, for example, the stint of Leafia/Seth interaction that happened where it was like Leafia asking Seth for reads, that’s fakeable but i remember Intensify asking questions/making comments that make his progression look better while really being things you don’t want to be told by your scummate as W

I really don’t think he’s starting scum, he has done things that are stupid to do as CL, for example the wallpost he put in spoilers, really dont see the point for starting W intensify to do all that and then get no credit from it, if we’re hitting Illuminati on Intensify it’s like N3 convert who is starting town I bet so like, wow really not into it

Something I’d like to say is

We have 3 rolestoppers? And Eevee a named PR who can’t get culted? Don’t you think this is really odd? That’s 11/16 people who can get converted, there’s a 1/3 chance that a conversion didnt go through if CL targetted at random each night, also I assume PKR could get culted but maybe odds are even less, I really don’t think setup spec wise that we have so many Rolestoppers while having 0 apparent anti NSF roles? I know there’s like 2 greenchecked rolestoppers and then AT who I’d tend to believe more socially but like, Without having proven they are legit rolestoppers, I don’t feel like calling them starting town yet, also idr who but I think one of the rolestoppers have giga awkward targetting

I thought I had two scum games, except Amelia told me my Inquisitor game isn’t technically a scum game of mine.

Whysper bottom posting still doesn’t inspire me confidence after Wild West, was greenchecked though

Eli I frankly have no idea what he is or whatever, I don’t think he’s 100% 200% frozen if I had to be honest, but it’s like resolving by dying

To my suprise I’m bottom 3 posting with like 250 posts lmao

Derps is resolving in 2 ways, he shoots illuminati Eli or he dies from shooting town Eli

CRich honestly by PoE likelier scum than not at this point

Amelia greenchecked cop

Erika I still feel non NSF socially, now does that mean town meh, I don’t really know what to think

I’m pretty sure Eevee is lock town atp

AT was socially town earlier on, don’t think illuminati takes the risk to visit rolestopper claim, meh

Intensify is a thing, I still think he makes way more sense as Town / N3 convert at worst

Soul is a N1 green but that doesn’t really amount to much, I wouldn’t recruit him though if I were CL so I don’t know what to think

Min is also locktown atp I reckon?

poe to me is still like something such as Eli/Derps definite needs to be resolved

Whysper/Soul despite greencheck, it’s early greencheck, don’t really 100% trust at this point

CRich/Intensify potential converts

AT couuuld be convert but I really doubt scum attepts it on him

We also gotta start making CL PoE because that’s like, a huge priority for us. We also need to find where the NKs gone to, tbh

How are you so sure Eli isn’t NSF here?
I’m pretty sure they’re in NSF PoE as well.

If he shoots Eli and he’s NSF great but that doesnt resolve Derps as non illuminati

thats what im saying

Ah right I see.
I was confused.

dont kill town k thx bye

Amelia: Apparently green checked by min, yet if they’re GF this is probably Illuminati as they’re spewed not NSF thanks to their non partner interaction with Leafia.

Then again this isn’t terribly likely as Amelia has recovered from being a little lackluster D1.
Though I don’t think Amelia as converted cop is a scenario I can rule out yet.

Geez trying to find Illuminati is going to be the hardest part of this game.
Not a single one of them have flipped so LUL no spew and wagonomics to help narrow down the Illuminati PoE.

Well no [Expletive deleted]. Otherwise we’re just running around like chickens here.

Posting cute Victorique gifs, Episode 3

Accused Voters Count
SoulShade55r SirDerpsALot 1/7
AtNoName Amelia 1/7
Whysper Intensify 1/7
Intensify ErikaFurudo 2/7
1 Like

I know we should oust suspected nsf, but I wanna hit not town more than anything.

anyone else find this leafia whysper slot interaction off from how leafia reacted to others scumreading her with hard omgus?

Intesify also cared more about my lack of reads d1 than leafia’s.

No I haven’t looked at Intensify/Leafia interactions that closely.
We had our attention on Derps because they were on the min wagon with Leafia.