[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

I thought I had two scum games, except Amelia told me my Inquisitor game isn’t technically a scum game of mine.

Whysper bottom posting still doesn’t inspire me confidence after Wild West, was greenchecked though

Eli I frankly have no idea what he is or whatever, I don’t think he’s 100% 200% frozen if I had to be honest, but it’s like resolving by dying

To my suprise I’m bottom 3 posting with like 250 posts lmao

Derps is resolving in 2 ways, he shoots illuminati Eli or he dies from shooting town Eli

CRich honestly by PoE likelier scum than not at this point

Amelia greenchecked cop

Erika I still feel non NSF socially, now does that mean town meh, I don’t really know what to think

I’m pretty sure Eevee is lock town atp

AT was socially town earlier on, don’t think illuminati takes the risk to visit rolestopper claim, meh

Intensify is a thing, I still think he makes way more sense as Town / N3 convert at worst

Soul is a N1 green but that doesn’t really amount to much, I wouldn’t recruit him though if I were CL so I don’t know what to think

Min is also locktown atp I reckon?

poe to me is still like something such as Eli/Derps definite needs to be resolved

Whysper/Soul despite greencheck, it’s early greencheck, don’t really 100% trust at this point

CRich/Intensify potential converts

AT couuuld be convert but I really doubt scum attepts it on him

We also gotta start making CL PoE because that’s like, a huge priority for us. We also need to find where the NKs gone to, tbh

How are you so sure Eli isn’t NSF here?
I’m pretty sure they’re in NSF PoE as well.

If he shoots Eli and he’s NSF great but that doesnt resolve Derps as non illuminati

thats what im saying

Ah right I see.
I was confused.

dont kill town k thx bye

Amelia: Apparently green checked by min, yet if they’re GF this is probably Illuminati as they’re spewed not NSF thanks to their non partner interaction with Leafia.

Then again this isn’t terribly likely as Amelia has recovered from being a little lackluster D1.
Though I don’t think Amelia as converted cop is a scenario I can rule out yet.

Geez trying to find Illuminati is going to be the hardest part of this game.
Not a single one of them have flipped so LUL no spew and wagonomics to help narrow down the Illuminati PoE.

Well no [Expletive deleted]. Otherwise we’re just running around like chickens here.

Posting cute Victorique gifs, Episode 3

Accused Voters Count
SoulShade55r SirDerpsALot 1/7
AtNoName Amelia 1/7
Whysper Intensify 1/7
Intensify ErikaFurudo 2/7
1 Like

I know we should oust suspected nsf, but I wanna hit not town more than anything.

anyone else find this leafia whysper slot interaction off from how leafia reacted to others scumreading her with hard omgus?

Intesify also cared more about my lack of reads d1 than leafia’s.

No I haven’t looked at Intensify/Leafia interactions that closely.
We had our attention on Derps because they were on the min wagon with Leafia.

Hmmm now that Erika mentions it. Intensify wasn’t participating in arguing with Leafia D3.
It could be a personality trait in that they prefer avoiding confrontation, though that is worth noting.

U coulda just said no m8 :x. Would you try to lynch derps if he does get a vig shot off tonight and eli flipped town?

nor arguing with seth

I thought vigilantes suicide if they kill a town member.
Why would I waste time executing a slot that is dying the next night?

u right nvm

Now the only question is can that be explained solely by Intensify being a player who tries to avoid fights in game, or does that point to something else entirely?
I have to admit, that didn’t ping me as suspicious because I chalked it up to their personality.