[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

the way you remove ppl from cl poe bc they are greenchecked and or claim enforcer is very xd if i had to be honest

also lol voting nsf doesnt make u villa :^)

I still believe at is scummy but eevee said they’re town

Did Eevee ever explain why?

anyway if you’re convert

cl if cl decided to interact with you - cent

cl if cl decided they wanted to push as far away from you as possible - at

And what if I’m not?

thats a very binary way of thinking where you force a line of thought that goes

cl wants to interact with convert and

my tr on intensify isnt legit

If you’re not? What is this question

Clearly both of them still have a chance to be cl, but not through you.

thats very shitty preflipping

K cult leader

youre just antagonizing me rn lol

why cant i be town rn lmao

By the way my thinking kinda can’t help but be binary btw

I obviously can think of other things and other situations but I have autism so it’s not easy

also I’m not antagonizing you I made a half joke lol if you took it personally u might just be cl tbh

I literally never said u weren’t town

because if everyone had TRed me, you would think the reasoning would be posted somewhere in the thread (which it is there). Consenus reads don’t just pop from existence.

also if you think im actual cl you have 0 reason not to push me rn

Well I don’t remember/see the reasoning. What was it.

Ok?

It’s called everyone is more sure on someone else being evil why would I pull out some dumb shit like “lol let’s hop on someone else” when we’re more sure of one guy being evil

Also it’s funny how you’re pissed because I brought up the possibility of u being cl lol

You’re preflipping me as CL regardless of Intensify flip and then when I ask you why I cant be town you literally quit talking

I’m not going to try and appeal to you if you are this deadset on me without any reasoning

What the fuck are you even talking about bruh I made a possibility that i could change later on based off of intenses flip and the text that I mentioned you you’re like “OO oOo h your thinking is dumb!” Like bruh if you’re gonna start acting dumb because someone thinks you can possibly be scum then just ate vote urself and openwolf

I NEVER SAID you can’t be town either