[SFM] Deus Ex 3: Enemy Within - NSF Wins!

Hja what faction are you

1 Like

UNATCO,i never lie

2 Likes

:hypereyes:

This POE is shrinking by the minute

3 Likes

Listen. I have psychic powers. I am able to determine some people’s alignment with special one liners.

Only 12 more potential evils.

1 Like

Kyo are you evil?

And no, not these one-liners

Unfortunately not, but who knows :wink:

Didnt say UNATCO. Lock scum

1 Like

I fixed it.

1 Like

That’s cheating

1 Like

Stating the obvious, trying to pocket the newbie?

This makes no sense? Did you ignore the post before that where he said that he “could be” one of the scum factions?

Literally anyone that read the intro to the game could say the same thing. To me it seems like he reread the into and then realized that’s what he’s supposed to say since that is the good faction. That line is very NAI and I’m really confused about how that simple line has the capacity for genuinity or why you think that newb scum couldn’t say the exact same thing

1 Like

Trying to pocket the newbie? Are you trying to say that what they did is morally acceptable? This is universal clown fiesta 2.0

Precisely. Nothing I do makes sense. It’s not supposed to.

Good for you, am I supposed to make up some lie about why I think that instead?

It’s not even trying to mislynch the newbie, it was a reaction test and newb scum would be easily prone to them.

And why are you taking advantage of the fact that they are new to the game?
Can you not solve normally?

Man Kyos blocking all the sun with all this SHADE

What’s wrong with clown fiesta

Universal was ‘caught’ due to him not knowing the gamer faction was scum and he actually had a town wincondition, the gamer part of his classcard was just supposed to be a miller.

And therefore was hung for claiming scum.

So u think Last Days is a miller

Uh, no. I’m just saying that it’s morally wrong to trick newbies because they are newbies.