[SFM] Evolution Mafia [Mafia wins]

Italy and Eevee are on the same team. Discuss.

Don’t see it.

Vote Count

Votee Voted by Votes
Marshal Arete, SirDerpsAlot, Eevee 3
Possessed Icibalus, Luxy 2
N.1 Emilia, Solic, Vulgard 3
Amelia Hippolytus, Possessed, Jake, katze, Marshal, PoisonedSquid 6

Day ends in 30 minutes

2 Likes

if we were groupscum we’d be playing yugioh in scum chat, not in public

Oh god wtf

Do you see it as W/W or V/V?

Yay, Marshal is the only wagon.

W/V, or N/W

you have absolutely no reason not to other than some weak-ass “I read him v” shtick that doesn’t even really make sense considering that poss is actively trying to WIFOM you out of that impression, which indicates that if he was wolf this game he’d be aware of that aspect of his meta and would play into it to clear himself.

isn’t that the literal exact opposite of ‘same team’

1 Like

N/N :wolf:

on my side we have the overwhelming evidence of how shockingly bad and TMI-y his vote on Derps is, and the general factor of how weird his tone is even apart from the dumb abbreviations.

I have reason to, because I scumread others harder and I haven’t reread Possessed beyond, this needs to be looked at again when SDA speaks up, for which I have no time atm.

Can you explain the TMI thing again?

Solic, do villagers just suddenly stop talking about their top, literally 100% certain read on somebody and not convince anybody but suddenly hyperfixate on them when them or me enters the thread?

I’m kind of happy all votes are in my PoE though… that’s going to be interesting moving forward.

Alright, I see my death would be inevitable either way, seeing the votes upon me. I’m going to claim now:
Town Universal.
I held off from seeming as townie as I could potentially become anything we need, but at this point it doesn’t matter. Also, can I just say I don’t like marshal sheeping my wagon at all, when he was so adamant about his pushes earlier in the day. It seems contradictory. And I also see that N hasn’t spoken at all either. My suspicion on those two in particular remains.

Yea. I mean, we’re all in thsi village together

@JakeTheWolfie

can you go into your take on the eevee/Italy interactions a little more? first you said they were on the same team and now you’re saying it’s V/W or more-or-less V/W and I’m not really sure what you actually think

Can you like simplify this, because I don’t know who you’re referring to. I have kind of filtered out your whole Possessed/SDA thing to will sort it later tbh.