[SFM] Evolution Mafia [Mafia wins]

Can you explain the TMI thing again?

Solic, do villagers just suddenly stop talking about their top, literally 100% certain read on somebody and not convince anybody but suddenly hyperfixate on them when them or me enters the thread?

I’m kind of happy all votes are in my PoE though… that’s going to be interesting moving forward.

Alright, I see my death would be inevitable either way, seeing the votes upon me. I’m going to claim now:
Town Universal.
I held off from seeming as townie as I could potentially become anything we need, but at this point it doesn’t matter. Also, can I just say I don’t like marshal sheeping my wagon at all, when he was so adamant about his pushes earlier in the day. It seems contradictory. And I also see that N hasn’t spoken at all either. My suspicion on those two in particular remains.

Yea. I mean, we’re all in thsi village together

@JakeTheWolfie

can you go into your take on the eevee/Italy interactions a little more? first you said they were on the same team and now you’re saying it’s V/W or more-or-less V/W and I’m not really sure what you actually think

Can you like simplify this, because I don’t know who you’re referring to. I have kind of filtered out your whole Possessed/SDA thing to will sort it later tbh.

What did you hope to do with your class?

Poor assumtion that I think

basically the arguments he uses when prelfipping derps are weirdly unnatural. like, his null hypothesis for derps’s vote is that he’s bussing marshal, and while it is true that derps busses a lot i think it’s silly to believe he pops in and votes his wolfbuddy after a single post, and the simple fact that the reasoning he uses to drop that argument is the fact that it’s not a conversion game rather than more common-sense logic such as the one above. that’s not conclusive, but the fact it’s attatched to a bad vote makes me that much more certain that he’s a wolf

Have you had a read on N or Marshal beforehand? And do you have reads besides ones on the other wagons?

But if you say it’s TMI, that means you think SDA is scum, which I don’t think they are AT ALL, so I don’t buy this argument.

why don’t you try paying attention to my reads instead of making snarky comments about how I don’t sound like i’m enjoying the game when the whole point of that series of posts was that they were sarcastic?

wrong definition of TMI

presumably you had a reason for writing the post??

i’m going to stab the person who designed slugger

I’m using the Newcomb definition which refers more broadly to wolves making unnatural choices in reasoning and progression due to their greater knowledge from the start.

where did he say that you don’t sound like you’re enjoying the game?

eevee 2 - 0 Italy

I paid attention, read them, disagreed with them at that time and haven’t had much time to go through it again today, because I find others scummier.