[SFM] Evolution Mafia [Mafia wins]

No u

Yeah, tbh it should last 2 more hours.
Gimme that 2 more hours.

1 Like

I actually agree with you there, especially with my past few days being busy as frick, but that’s for the host to decide, not us

Stop talking ._.

We still have 1 hour 50 minutes of talking according to op :I

Final Vote Count

Votee Voted by Votes
katze Derps 1
Vulgard Marshal 1
N.2 Solic, Emilia, eevee, katze, Possessed, PoisonedSquid 6
eevee JaketheWolfie, Arete, Icibalus, Vulgard 4

[I will add flavor later]

@Marshal has been killed!

He was:

Town Support/2-Shot Roleblocker

You used to be good at helping others, whether it be just holding open a door or backing them up in an argument. You always knew the right thing to say, but now…

Roles available to you via Evolution will center around Support. You will use your role to help the other 4 role categories.

You are currently a Vanilla Townie , however you can evolve to gain a role as you earn Evolve Points

You are a member of the Town, and will win when all members of the Mafia are dead. Good luck!

@Wazza has been lynched!

He was:

Mafia Killing

You used to be skilled in multiple forms of martial arts and trained in operating guns. You were aspiring to be in the military, but recent events have ripped away your talents and bent you towards malice.

Roles available to you via Evolution will center around Killing. You will use your role to kill people outside of lynches.

You are currently a Mafia Goon , however you can evolve to gain a role as you earn Evolve Points

You are a member of the mafia. You win when all the town has been eliminated or when nothing can prevent this from happening. Good luck!

Art point winners are:

eevee (Realistic)

Marshal (Meme Potential)

katze (Creativity)

I will send out evolve paths in the next hour.

10 Likes

Night 2 has started and will end 2020-03-13T19:00:00Z

During Night 2 you can submit to me one number. It has to be an integer. It can’t be 0 or a negative number. The person that sends me the lowest unique number will win an evolve point.

For example, if 5 people participated and these were the numbers submitted: 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, then 2 would win because it is unique and it the lowest.

[The winner won’t be announced.]

1 Like

Processing actions.

[flavor should go here but im too lazy to write it.]

@Vulgard has died!

They were...

Town Protective

You used to be very skilled in medicine and first aid. If anyone got hurt, you were the one to call. You were studying to be a doctor, but now…

Roles available to you via Evolution will center around Protection. You will use your role to protect other players from the actions of other roles.

You are currently a Vanilla Townie , however you can evolve to gain a role as you earn Evolve Points

You are a member of the Town, and will win when all members of the Mafia are dead. Good luck!

DAY 3 EVENT
[REDACTED]

Day 3 has started and will end 2020-03-15T19:00:00Z

/vote ici

1 Like

I HAVE A POST RESTRICTION NOW

U have to talk in capital letters?

LOOKING AT N’S SPEW I THINK DERPS LOOKS WORST

MORE TO COME IN A BIT WHEN I GET THE CHANCE

Why derps?

Host Ping

@Arete
@PoisonedSquid
@JakeTheWolfie
@SirDerpsAlot
@Italy
@katze

WaIt Im NoT tHe OnLy OnE wItH a PoSt ReStRiCtIoN?

I think ici’s soft defense is one from scum in this sit

Host Ping2

@Emilia
@Possessed
@Solic
@Icibalus
@Hippolytus
@eevee-sama