[SFM] Evolution Mafia [Mafia wins]

Eh

Wait they died N1 in tos game?

Its a world-building read. The read realistically went nowhere (So the attempt was to fake a post restriction to see if OTHERS are faking it as well?) And the conclusion that its based on the fact that nobody with a PR has a point? It didn’t say much, especially with Eevee being town.

Katze has this accusation on me but hasn’t really developed WHY she scumreads me. To me, it looks like an OMGUS push to perhaps discredit my push on her but id love for a more detailed response. She seems to think id make a better lynch than anyone in the pools of information that we just obtained.

@katze So, why?

(Reference - Post 12)

(You can respond to this later when Katze answers so you don’t waste posts)

To me it’s because of mindset behind read rather than what it achieved I can well see town Katze doing that read with hopes of catching scum but as scum them coming up with this seems rather unlikely to me cuz I don’t see motivation in it since read can be easily disproven if it’s forged and I don’t see why they would think it gives them towncred

2 Likes

I think it’s kind of strange they specifically gathered N to comment on this. It feels like they tried to craft a reaction with a fellow scum. N was in thread, but Ici hadn’t done this to other players I think during their whole tango with Possessed day 1. Other players engaged with Ici and he replied to that, but he didn’t specifically target other people first as clearly. Only instances that were somewhat like that are:

Oh never mind, it happened again here… :man_shrugging:

Again they don’t actually care much about the answer though…

I felt this was weird in the moment, because I felt like I wasn’t being extra aggressive.

Vibe check (dangit Italy), did I come across as fairly aggressive day 1?

He even puts blah blah blah here for how little he’d care about this.

Marshal replied to this and Ici didn’t even care about replying… honestly it is scummy to me now.

This is the only instance, he’s actually trying to get the other player to vote, but he doesn’t follow it up a lot.

Okay I feel this case is getting somewhat weaker by each coming post, which is annoying af, because that means this angle doesn’t give a straight answer.

Note that they didn’t join us on N in the end.

They still tried to get Possessed going apparently,

I really liked this statement and felt it was pretty towny…

Going to stop here for a bit, this is whole of day 1. Mostly spend tunneling Possessed for some and some not valid reasons. The start of the game they hardly cared about anyone else or convincing others of their Possessed case, but during EoD their drive for it was way stronger, which is a better look. Basically pretty bad SoD and decent EoD, leaving me at null still…

1 Like

Tbh my meta on him is bad rn because last 2 town games he literally put no effort but from what I remember as scum ici tries to tunnel 1/2 town people all game

But they did the same in LOTFRM to me. They reevaluated midway however, which made me find him as town there, cause the take was really good. Going to read now what they did day 2/3 with Possessed. It’s significantly less.

1 Like

As in there are significantly less posts d2/d3 from him.

what’s the full game name

Lord of The Rings from Luxy.

Why

They did re-evaluate and I thought it was pretty consistent with Possessed’ behaviour

Only well into day 2, which is were bussing would start to happen considering how doomed that slot was from day 1.

Hmm…

Basically if Arete is town, I’d say Ici is 1000% scum for trying to get a TvT to overshadow N’s wagon.

Found this rich when he was hellbent on getting Possessed lynched themselves day 1 regardless of if there was wagon support for it.

This means they should go after people who were on the eevee wagon like Arete, which they did. I’m just very confused on how Ici came to the conclusion that the wagons must have been both on scum day 2…

This feels like the frustration I would expect after pushing eevee hard and it being wrong. I actually feel like this is the key to seeing who should be lynched today. I remember feeling gobsmacked, saw the same on Emilia, and now on Ici. Honestly, I want to reread my own Arete case… AAAHHHH

Revitalize the thread…?

1 Like

@Arete

What is your scumteam?

That’s not really true for your perspective, since a 1 in 4 thunderdome at 10 players left with 3 mafia alive aren’t such great new odds to just discard all reads.

If there is 1 mafia in the thunderdome, there would be 2 outside, which would make lynching outside better. If there are 2, inside obviously would be better. I don’t think that 3 mafia would be included in such a result even though it’s technically possible.

From my perspective it’s a 1 in 3, which is more enticing though.

I can’t argue against gut feeling, but based on what logic Squid? I still have 2 last post with you open that you haven’t replied to. Why do you think Katze is town and why doesn’t my SDA argument work?

It’s true though? Now that eevee has flipped we know this mechanical result is true.

Oh hey everyone. It’s getting late where I am. Have a good day everyone.

You have nothing else to contribute?

1 Like