Hippolytus CRichard 1
Solic Derps 1
Jake Hippolytus 1
Crichard Emilia, Squid, Solic 3

[I’ve given up on flavor.]

@CRichard564 had died!

He was

Town Support

You used to be good at helping others, whether it be just holding open a door or backing them up in an argument. You always knew the right thing to say, but now…

Roles available to you via Evolution will center around Support. You will use your role to help the other 4 role categories.

You are currently a Vanilla Townie , however you can evolve to gain a role as you earn Evolve Points

You are a member of the Town, and will win when all members of the Mafia are dead. Good luck!

During the night, each player can privately submit Rock, Paper, or Scissors. If an even number of players has the same submission, they are eliminated from the event. If an odd number of players has the same submission, they will earn an evolve point. If all three groups are an odd number, then the bottom two submissions, with top-two-ties split by RNG, are eliminated from the event.

Night 3 has started and will end 2020-03-16T19:00:00Z

(I will send out evolve points in the next hour.)

I am working on getting a replacement for Jake
Might need to extend the night as necessary to do so

/in

1 Like

@DatBird has replaced in for @JakeTheWolfie

Processing actions.

@DatBird has died!

He was

Mafia Support/2-Shot Roleblocker

You used to be good at helping others, whether it be just holding open a door or backing them up in an argument. You always knew the right thing to say, but recent events have ripped away your talents and bent you towards malice.

Roles available to you via Evolution will center around Support. You will use your role to help the other 4 role categories.

You are currently a Mafia Goon , however you can evolve to gain a role as you earn Evolve Points

You are a member of the mafia, and you win when all the town has been eliminated or when nothing can prevent this from happening. Good luck!

@Emilia has died!

She was

Town Support/1-Shot Loverizer

You used to be good at helping others, whether it be just holding open a door or backing them up in an argument. You always knew the right thing to say, but now…

You are currently a Vanilla Townie , however you can evolve to gain a role as you earn Evolve Points

You are a member of the Town, and will win when all members of the Mafia are dead. Good luck!

Each player can submit a joke in their role PM. The player with the best joke wins an evolve point.

Day 4 has started and will end 2020-03-18T19:00:00Z

YESSS AAAHHHH MY READS AREN’T AWFUL.

1 Like

@Solic @Hippolytus sup nerds can u claim

Oh my god this is a fucking rollercoaster

Host Ping

@Solic
@Possessed
@Arete
@SirDerpsAlot
@PoisonedSquid
@Hippolytus