[SFM] Evolution Mafia [Mafia wins]

I need to make a new account because I don’t like that. :upside_down_face:
I mean, I like you, I just don’t like being soulread.

1 Like

You know that’s not the point I’m making, PoisonedWolf.

I feel like all this points talk is distracting us from making actual reads, like in LotR with maps talk and DR with Student Council

plus talking so much about points makes it really easy for scum to hide because you can say just about anything about points and it’ll be roughly as content-y as anything else anyone is saying about points, with the added bonus effect that it leaves zero associations

Deflecting, I see. That’s the second time you haven’t answered my questions

Look at my profile picture

Every time I post it’s spamming a cat picture

Possessed deciding not to instantly sheep my read despite agreeing with it feels villagery. A wolf would be more prepared to jump to the same conclusion here, especially if Squid is actually a villager.

Slight V lean.

oh my god they’re openly lolcatting

/unvote

keep them alive its a cute cat

1 Like

THIS IS A DELIBERATE SCUM TACTIC

UPON A TOWN FLIP OF MINE, ARETE WILL USE THE LOGIC OF 'HEY I WOULD NEVER KILL MARSHAL AND ACT LIKE HIS SPEW CLEARED ME"

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

I DID THE EXACT SAME THING IN THE DANGANRONPA MASH ON MAFIA UNIVERSE BEFORE ITA’ING THE STRONGEST TOWN

IF I FLIP TOWN BEFORE ARETE FLIPS, REMEMBER, DO NOT LISTEN TO THE ARGUMENT OF 'I WOULD NEVER KILL MARSHAL AND ACT LIKE HIS SPEW CLEARED ME"

YOU ARE WELCOME FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK BOOMERZZZZZ

:joystick:

Not always, Vul. Right now, I’m getting a feeling you’re trying to generalize crap to fit it into your own agenda. It really hurts watching this from a different point of view

marshal openwolfing

okay ill stop memeing

@Vulgard

They did exactly the same thing in danganronpa where they stepped up and put themselves in the spotlight to get Historian. I am feeling a town vibe from that.

REMINDER THAT THIS SLOT IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE WOLF!!!

DO NOT LISTEN TO A WORD OF HIS!!!

LIES!!! SLANDER!!! B E A N S

:joy_cat:

Not even joking. I feel like it detracts from the mafia experience when someone knows your alignment every game no matter how you post and which factions you both are in.

Anyway.

Marshal’s tunnels are way too much.

/evolve @sulit @Geyde
Kiss my ass

@Emilia

1 Like

/don’t evolve because I don’t want a point

Wait… fuck, I think it’s too early! HNGGGH

IT IS TIME EMILIA

uwuwuwuwuwuwu
BEEEPEPPPPP

1 Like