[SFM] Insurgency: Fire Emblem: GOHWT766FM DeadChat

making us be the only two in dead chat

EG’s wolfgame is shit so he’s an easy tonal read.

Italy’s permanently in the PoE because of his attitude.

I didn’t want to lynch Cheese because of wagonomic-related reasons. Most of my townreads were on you, which reinforced my vote.

sigh

anyways, all of what you said made sense, until the end when you got stuck in your tunnel

i was fine being lynched, but when you got delusional i snapped

To be honest, I tunneled you because you simultaniously said that I’m suspicious, but at the same time you.

A) Believed my read on EG.

B) Began insulting me calling an arrogant town or shit like it.

After wards I was pretty much set on the lynch.

Why the fuck isn’t anyone pointing out that the only thing Leafia is doing is parroting villagers without doing anything else?

You would have made that read as wolf too.

Wolves don’t always lie.

Because you are, and I’ll say this, it isn’t AI for me to insult egomaniacs.

What if EG was a wolf with me?

As I said yesterday, I won RM4 by shoving both my partners in the towncore and people went along with it.

What if this, what if that, it’s about probabilities, and the probability was no association.

It was D1 after all.

But you were calling me suspicious as well. If you think I’m a wolf then there’s no need to insult me as I wouldn’t be wrong.

To be fair, you exaggerated my read on you. I called your recent actions suspicious, but I never scumleaned you. You were null, but you’d never get off that strawman. Go back and look at every time I cried ‘strawman’ and you’ll see the pattern. I said you could be wolf. Or town. I didnt know or commit to a read on you.

Reminded me of how Luxy acted D1 of FoL27 tbh. Making my conclusions for me.

Then sus’ing it.

w/e

I’m trying to get a good grasp of what’s happening in the game rn considering dead interactions exists.

Like, they’re way too trusting of App clearing Leaf despite the fact that App’s been sketching this entire damn game.

ok, you face the idea that you may have been wrong so it’s time to back off, i get it

we all avoid cognitive dissonance

No, because we can’t seem to find common ground so the best course of action here would be to agree to disagree.

1 Like