[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

You aren’t the first.

Oh just hurry up and go side with them already.
Let them pocket you.

Yeah, that’s what I said as well.
…so? What’s your point?

I think zone is likely town here outside of his dumbass meta shenanigans

That it wouldn’t make sense for Seth to scum read me hard and shoot me knowing I’m town if he was town. Yet he was Mafia. So his flip spews me as town.

You forgot the second half.
“Great minds think alike, but fools rarely differ.”

Mafia has at least 4 players.
They can afford to sacrifice one for towncred.

Again; this doesn’t mean that that singular commentary post of yours was not horrible.

Zone are you thinking mafia would bus one of their own this early in the game? I don’t see that happening early game.

Im gunna sleep hella early, pretty soon

Uhh
Im here for a few with half a brain if anyone wants tired chloe thoughts

I’ve been thinking Zone. If you think that I’m scum because of what happened with EVO and cheese, they were in the PoE. Hindsight is 20/20. I was far from the only one who thought those two were scum reads.

I have a bad feeling Zone is going to shoot me D3 if I’m not dead N2.

I’m finally around.
I apologise for having disappeared but I feel a bit better.
What has happened while I was gone?

Quite a few things have happened PKR. Italy died from ITA and flipped neutral. Cheese died and flipped town.

Modeshifter/Cheese/Italy all dead

scum/town/neut in that order

Aaand, I caught up.

If you think normally like that, then you will forever be off-guard. Just like Arete was in the MU game.

How does this work when the OP states that there is no conversion? I am not throwing shade, just asking questions.

I regret it as well. I was doubtful of that slot and I went against my own judgement and shot someone in the town.

How does this confirm you? You could be scum with those 2 people. I won’t say you are or aren’t scum, but that is not super confirming.

‘conversion’ typically means ‘abilities that change win condition’

Mode, I’m not surprised about due to my check and I don’t think anyone bothers to frame him due o him being a target anyway.

Cheese, I’ll admit I’m a bit surprised to hear that Cheese was town.

Italy being neut, well they claimed that so I’m not surprised.

I’m going to read up on the flips but probably gonna take a while to find it.
I’ll check the OP though jic it’s been updated.

I will buy it for now.

Hm? Oh, no. I don’t care about those.
I scumread you because you said: “Yeah, sorry. My reads aren’t great in this game.”

Well, at least someone fears me.
…in hindsight I might rather shoot TBE, Centuries, Leafia and eevee.

So Zone. Any reason you’re not shooting anyone now?