[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

Yess fuxking finally

clutters? idk english

If you listened to me solving flavorwise, you would know there is no Miracle + Vantage combination, so Mode is more likely protected by some ABILITY, not his own passive.

…? Shooting list? I never made that stuff. You guys make that stuff on your own. I never took part in them.

BUT WHY NOOOT? Aren’t I “the perfect scapegoat who will definitely survive until LYLO”?
pokes @Arete

dat said quiet

3 Likes

@ChopChop has died! He was…

Modes Flip

Reinhardt

Thunder’s Sword, Thunder Anima Magic and Sword Cavelier, Loptrian Empire

Weapons (Passive): Thunder Anima Magic and Swords. He starts equipped with a Thunder Anima Tome. Type /weapon sword or /weapon thunder to swap to your other weapon. Weapons affect your ita chances, follow the weapon chart listed in op for more information

Loptrian Empire (Passive): You are a member of the scumteam and will have your own mafia chat/discord to talk to your fellow members. If you perform the factional you will see any players who visited the target.

Vantage (passive): If targeted with an ITA, fire back at the same time as the shooter, causing both, none, or one of you to die.

Charge (passive): Gives you and your ita target another ita use. They cannot target you with their ITA until you fire your own. (Your speed - their speed %)

Thunder Brigade (Night): Learn of a players Flavor Name, their Alignment, and one of their abilities (3 uses)

Speed: 23
Gold: 1000

Turns into Reinhardt Right Back at Ya in the Second Generation

Gain Parity with the Alliance of the Twelve Crusaders and defeat any Neutrals that seek you harm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oysta771crf57my/Part%2080Fire%20Emblem%205%2C%20Thracia%20776%20Chapter%2022%20-%20Leif%20VS%20Reinhardt%20(online-video-cutter.com).mp4?dl=0

He dropped a legendary weapon! Day continues

6 Likes

Poggers

1 Like

Oh well that works.

1 Like

…sounds about right. Welp. Back to the drawing board.

Aren’t we (Leafia and I) the perfect scumbuddies? I clog the thread, and they clog the thread even further by talking about me.
Ah… What a wonderful story. We’ll definitely live until LYLO!

What about D3?

Oh fuck yeah brothers

also @Chloe im going to need you to resolve yourself in a way that does not involve me… immediately

1 Like

Aight lemme get on pc

That explains miracle btw.

boom bye scum

Who knows Zone… actually yeah scumbuddy with Leafia, calling it, lockscum, dying D3 wait no… Leafia is dying D3, you’re dying N3 I guess :man_shrugging:

Dat fail

Reinhardt’s final stand can be found here:

Who got the weapon?

Hey @Centuries, @Leafia, @Marshal, @Chloe, @Vulgard, @Arete;

How about lynching me now, huh?

derps is ITA immune, then

care to explain, amigo