[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

Yeah. If Mode flips red, Cloned always goes next.

Note:

These people should shoot Mode I think.

2 Likes

i wanna take a break from thread because its making me frustrated

but if i leave i feel like people are going to do stupid shit
but its not like im being listened to anyways

1 Like

Wait did I not post my post that had my cheese ISO inside of it

mode should
in the 1/1000000 world where he’s town and gets claimvigged it’s poe dead

Your posts are just stupid at this point.

How redchecked scum being narrowed down to exact flavor can have negative consequences.
Just… how.

leafia/app confirm each other iirc

Like he literally in the span of 2 messages went from “I don’t thnk EVO / Mode is scum” to “Okay Evo used “at least I’m not inactive by day end” as a defense so I’m gonna vote him”

2 Likes

Apprentice and Leafia claim to haev confirmed eachother

Which
is a little sketchy in my books but
it is what it is

willing to mug leafia though

Me and Alice confirmed each other too btw, sadly shes dead but trust me its legit.

3 Likes

I have a greencheck on myself

PKR and Gorta look really town to me for voting before Alice meanwhile people who I already SR’d just went onto the Evo wagon bc why not

I feel like I’m the only one who is actually doing something useful here.

I foudn you a fucking non-town, who alcked any town motivation, tried to shoot them, I was told I will be revenge shot if I do.
Guess what, Italy now claims neutral.

I try to actually efficiently use our ITAs, I’m told I’m scum for trying to figure out how to kill outed scum with minimal risk. Especially that they can shoot back, so minimizing the shoot back chance is important too.

Like… are you for real?

Vulgard, neither Apprentice nor I should try shooting him. You on the other hand, should. Other than that I agree with you. Apprentice and I are among the virtually confirmed. You aren’t. In fact, you’ve been acting a bit scummy all of D1 and even part of D2. Especially when you said that trying to ITA you was hardwolfing. An confirmed town would never say something like that.

eevee i love you but im ignoring this post

1 Like

to be fair i’m currently not aligned with you
i have every right to return fire

Eevee is definetly town and I’ve been saying that for a while, I don’t want town core to actually go after legit posters when we have people like EG Italy or Kyo alive

Like… the moment I say I want to shoot someone who behaves scummy, but give them time to actualyl finish own point, this moment I was told I’m scum and I will be shot at if I do.

WHAT
THE
FUCK.

… Explain.

How are you and apprenctive among confirmed lol. You “confirmed” each other and no one can ever verify that.

1 Like