[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

2 shots fire

1 HIT

That’s even better. I will just steal your money.

/shrug

Oh no.

But I said it with more pizazz and flair. Thus making my point better.

UwU

DX Voteeless ITA Immune Jailkeeper/ Activated 1-shot Doctor w/ Extra Shot But Only For Literally One Event does not fucking exist in any universe

1 Like

No ones shooting tbe cuz hes clearly a wolf lol

I am pissing myself

Jailkeeper, bonus event shot, treestump, who is immune to itas

o.o

Are you sure you are not Marshal?

Kyo is your immunity 1-shot?

im responding to @s because im focused on something else right now. we do have 48 hours

I already said im illiterate. I don’t know how it relates to you, and that’s all my mech info

If I accuse everyone of being a wolf with 100% certainty even if we lose I can quote the posts of me accusing them so I can save dignity.

1 Like

well no I have more

but that should be enough

tbe have you shot yet?

@KyoDaz was…

Julius

Dark Seed, Dark and Fire Anima Magic Ground Unit, Loptrian Empire

Weapons (Passive): Dark Magic and Fire Anima Magic. She starts equipped with a Dark Magic Tome. Type /weapon dark or /weapon fire to swap to your other weapon. Weapons affect your ita chances, follow the weapon chart listed in op for more information

From the Shadows (passive): You dont work with your team directly but more from the shadows. If you use shadow control on one of them, you won’t roleblock them but join the mafia chat. If you perform the factional it roleblocks your target. If all other members of the Loptrian Empire are dead you gain the factional if not already in the main chat.

Loptrian Connections (Passive): You will always survive any attacks made against you from any members of the Loptrian empire, except ITA’s.

Pursuit (Passive): Gain a second ITA on an opponent if ur speed stat is higher than ur targets

Charge (passive): Gives you and your ita target another ita use. They cannot target you with their ITA until you fire your own. (Your speed - their speed %)

Wrath (Passive): If targeted by an ITA today and Survive, add 10% chance to land an ITA on another today. If your shot hit within 100-(number of shots against you)*10% then it ignores all other skills

Shadow Control (Night): Roleblock target player. If used on a member of the Loptrian Empire you will join their chat.

Speed: 12
Gold: Whatever Manfroy had left yourself

Gain Parity with the Alliance of the Twelve Crusaders and defeat any Neutrals that seek you harm

Their first generation card:

Manfroy

Puppet Master, Dark Magic Ground Unit, Loptrian Empire

Weapons (Passive): Dark Magic. He starts equipped with a Dark Magic Tome. Type /weapon dark to swap to your other weapon. Weapons affect your ita chances, follow the weapon chart listed in op for more information

From the Shadows (passive): You dont work with your team directly but more from the shadows. If you use shadow control on one of them, you won’t roleblock them but join the mafia chat. If you perform the factional it roleblocks your target. If all other members of the Loptrian Empire are dead you gain the factional if not already in the main chat.

Loptrian Connections (Passive): You will always survive any attacks made against you from any members of the Loptrian empire, except ITA’s.

Adept (Passive): Gain an ITA shot after you shoot your ITA, no matter if you hit or not. Speed% chance to activate.

Pursuit (Passive): Gain a second ITA on an opponent if ur speed stat is higher than ur targets

Charm (passive): Raise a unit and your own ITA chance to hit and avoid by 5%. Must be decided by N1

Shadow Control (Night): Roleblock target player. If used on a member of the Loptrian Empire you will join their chat.

Speed: 7
Gold: 1000

Turns into Julius in the Second Generation

Gain Parity with the Alliance of the Twelve Crusaders and defeat any Neutrals that seek you harm

3 Likes

Say what it was? No harm in that. It shouldn’t have anything to do with specifically your class, right?

nope

shooting in the first 5 hours is usually a bad plan

also not sure who to shoot, besides maybe Kyo

Told you fuckers Kyo was scum

2 Likes

Tbe ur next to die so u shld say all ur mech info NOW if ur town as it might save you. Ure never being claim vigged here. Ever. Lol.

Well, hopefully we didn’t just lose Eevee.