[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

how does Chloe self resolve?

we don’t know exactly, but she promised she did, and if she does, great, and if she doesn’t, she can die in ITAs tommorow

@ChopChop

Who do you think is a wolf?

I would be fine with pardoning Chloe, unless she does something super scummy in the mean time

Sounds good to me Marshal.

Alright
ahem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I nearly wasted my defense just to say “what” :upside_down_face:

Alright uhhh
First and foremost - I would like to apologize for the shittiest possible opener from me. I’ve already claimed this part of my class, but yes, I needed to reach half of majority, rounded down, in order for my class to be of any use (and trust me, its useful). I could have just asked people to vote me, or, have just gone this game as near-VT (either of which would have been better probably), but the second I was scumread by Marshal I went along with it and kinda got stuck in a hole.

The good news is that im rather resolving at night, and if scum want to kill me to stop that, thats -EV for them in my opinion, as im still socially scumread by many people - and there are much stronger townleaders than me, so whatever, if they kill me for mech shit over someone who is a great social leader, they’re dumb. But I’m also dumb.

The bad news is also in the good news. I look scummy as fuck. Which is very not helpful for town. So once again, I’m sorry for breaking the Arete Laws and not looking town as town.

Break point:

fuck you i am
im goin ham on this defense
eat me
this is my spotlight
ily

I’m not going to flavorclaim. I’m not going to hardclaim anything. I’ve already said more than needed to be said about my slot, and anything else can just help scum to fuck with my abilities and/or passives.
I’ve softed some shit but I tried to keep it to a minimum because I have no clue how strong the anticlaim mechanics in this game really are.

I’m just going to post this so that I can talk normally again, and interact with people. Nobody likes reading a ginormous fuckin wallpost (except Arete),

Tempted to post the entire bee movie script here but
Just imagine it instead

chloe is BACK BABEEEEEY

/pardon @DatBird

/pardon

I’m disappointed you did not take the opportunity to do this.
You wasted the spotlight I gave you.
Such a shame…

Oh well, thanks for not claiming.

if i claimed there

i would accept the execution

ive already said way too fuckin much and for once we’re having a good towngame where there isnt a giant d1 massclaim with anticlaim mechanics

im not about to ruin that more

Okay, I would be willing to pardon this, but you better self resolve tonight

I claim tracker.

2 Likes

/Pardon
I don’t want day to end yet.

I was tempted to meme-claim something at the end but I think I already caused enough harm lmfao

/pardon

/pardon this. I trust Chloe now.

This is a good non alignment indicative post that might be something Role wise but I don’t want to get too involved into it.

So has Vulgard played more games with Cloned?
Because if TBE and Vulgard have both done the same amount of games with Cloned I don’t know why they say this at the end.
Although, this still isn’t really alignment indicative

Seems to be preparing for an ITA Shot on Ginger.

I mean he’s admitting he’s having difficult contributing

He says Towncore” instead of Town Read so does this mean he can still Town Read?
But he says Scum Read instead of Lock Scum so does this mean he doesn’t have any sort of scum read? Not even a gut read?

I don’t think 90% is accurate Tbh.
They wanted to clarify they were not talking about themselves.

Even though I stated in sign ups I invited people you decide to throw doubt on it.

Why have the need to say “you will be voting today” logically everyone should vote at least someone at the end of the day no?
They also bring up that Gorta is “safe from being lynched” so I’ll keep that in mind.

I think this is OMGUS? Because Vulgard is scum reading them.

Yeah overall I’ll give this a Lean Scum.

If you guys lynch me today then you lynch me
I would like
really rather you not?

But we at least need the rest of the 48 hours to discuss shit

Bold it, I think they’ll only accept that.