[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

Then you still wasted itas on something you can’t kill, lol.

eevee i did actually give u an ITA at start of day, seeing as no on other non-mafia ppl were on apart from you lol. also i gave u one yesterday, the one u shot vulgard with.

Eevee has died they were…

Midir

Jungby Bow Knight, Bow Cavelier, Alliance of the Twelve Crusaders

Weapons (Passive): Bow. He starts equipped with a Bow. Type /weapon bow to swap to your other weapon. Weapons affect your ita chances, follow the weapon chart listed in op for more information

Pursuit (Passive): Gain a second ITA on an opponent if ur speed stat is higher than ur targets

Charge (passive): Gives you and your ita target another ita use. They cannot target you with their ITA until you fire your own. (Your speed - their speed %)

Love Letter (Night): Can send an anonymous 1000 character message to another player through the host at night (infinite uses)

Speed: 22
Gold: 800

Turns into Lester in the Second Generation

Defeat the Loptrian Empire and any Neutrals that seek you harm

In the Second Generation

Lester

Uller’s Blood, Bow Cavelier, Alliance of the Twelve Crusaders

Weapons (Passive): Bow. He starts equipped with a Bow. Type /weapon bow to swap to your other weapon. Weapons affect your ita chances, follow the weapon chart listed in op for more information

Pursuit (Passive): Gain a second ITA on an opponent if ur speed stat is higher than ur targets

Charge (passive): Gives you and your ita target another ita use. They cannot target you with their ITA until you fire your own. (Your speed - their speed %)

Vantage (passive): If targeted with an ITA, fire back at the same time as the shooter, causing both, none, or one of you to die.

Love Letter (Night): Can send an anonymous 1000 character message to another player through the host at night (infinite uses)

Speed: 23
Gold: 800

Defeat the Loptrian Empire and any Neutrals that seek you harm

We are in lylo

anyway i won the arena

so that happened

feel p good about that

fack there goes my ita, eevee shld have shot

/ITA zone @DatBird

are votes locked?

also what

Town, let’s lynch Eevee today. He’s a greater threat than the Empire to you because you can’t kill him with ITAs. I knew the entire time that he was evil. I even said it earlier that he couldn’t possibly be town.

1 Like

Eevee just exploded

long live Eevee

shut it

TBE I gotta say you looking prettttty cute as Shannan though

gamer moment

/ITA Ici @DatBird

damn this is a rlly good argument, /vote Eevee, the dead town

not in op so i dont think so.

1 Like

if my shot landed on you

then this doesn’t happen