[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

that’s what you think

and it’s probably true but fuck that

^ me right now

To sleep or not to sleep, that is the question

If you’re tired cheese, it’s best to sleep.

You’d be surprised how much better you play when having a clear head.

Please read my ISO to see previous reads and things my slot did.
CRichard, I think you missed the big trial thing, I think reactions for my slot and others there are really good.

8 - Alice
7 - Ici, Vul, Marshal, Gorta, Leafia, 意大利, Apprentice
6 - Centuries, Mode, Sulit, Chloe, Evil, Darth, TBE, CRich
5 - EVO, Hippo, Cloned, oB_L1ght, SDA
4 - Kyo, Italy

Will explain all, but gonna take some time.

At this point, if Chloe flips it will help narrow down who the wolves are.

Votecount remains the same. Heading to bed for the night. Sorry if theres a delay in answers to questions/ VCs

Well shit.
I’m not caught up, and I gotta get up in 5 hrs to work for another 8. I’m not going to be caught up for a while you guys.

I doubt I’ll be catching up so ping me the important parts.

It’s all Good.

/vote cloned I would be fine with this @DatBird

Hey Gorta. You don’t like cloned right?

I think Cloned is a very null spot and a possible wolf

Cloned is in fact my top scum read now you mention it.

Alice - Alice has continued her strong start, constantly re-evaluates who to shoot between and who her suspects are. I loved her tone during the Chloe trial too as she took it all in her stride. I think that she’s amazing this game and her dedication is very much indicative of a town alice who’s had enough of us losing giant mashes like this (Or whatever it would be considered. I think Mash is the right term)

Ici - Ici early on had a good tone, I still like his Kyo/Ici interaction and attitude of trying to end it early on, so this continued from my old list. Ici has been frustrated and his reactions to Sigurd and claiming speed felt legitimate. I’m concerned about his slot because he is good but he’s the closest for me to move up the reads list.

Vul - Vul’s reactions have come across as legitimate and not forced, being frustrated with me and questioning me about my readslist before. Vul’s done a lot of analysis on different slots, re-evaluating and checking who’s doing what. I would like @Vulgard to do a readslist if possible and discuss some more. Vul, what did you think about the grand trial thing I did? Tonally who did you like/dislike during it?

Marshal - Now that I re-evaluate this slot, I can see that Marshal was frustrated with me due to me not picking up what he was saying. His attempt to cover for my slot is absolutely a pro-town move and I think I mostly just got annoyed with how he wasn’t being serious and disliked the fake townslip earlier on.

Gorta - Gorta’s the one on this level that I have the least reasoning behind. I remember someone said that Gorta is either really townie / really scummy and I have liked his reactions to the grand trial with Chloe since it shows Gorta isn’t just stagnating in his reads.

Leafia - Leafia is someone that is quiet but from what they posted I don’t see anything which stands out as scummy. This slot potentially could go down to 6 if they don’t speak more because I could see them trying to fly under the radar if they stay quiet. I’d like to see @Leafia produce more conducive reads. Their reaction to the grand trial was quite normal and didn’t stand out much.

意大利 - Claims a killer (potentially) and I don’t think it’s just a reaction test. I’m not sure what the plan from this slot is but I like it so far. I want to see some more from them before I lock them into this position as I’m tentatively putting them here. They act seriously but sometimes just disappear from nowhere.

Apprentice - Apprentice’s reactions have been normal. They were annoyed when I didn’t add them to the reads list before. Apprentice used some meta on the cloned slot and has been making reads / small points to explain their feelings. Would like a bigger list if possibleOnly thing which really annoyed me about this slot is they refused to answer my questions (which as y’all can see later led to my questions being clearly shown why they were as they were)

My 8/7 reads.
Posting these first so it’s not too overwhelming and we can discuss them throughout.

I… did think people would be asking questions about these reads since it’s the only big thing going on right now. Will start the 6’s soon. Thought to space them out so it’s not just a giant clusterfuck.

I would but it’s 2:35 AM and I should be sleeping soon. I just got online to vote and check the thread.

That’s fair.
Well, good night and hopefully you don’t get too swamped with messages when you wake up.

Good night Gorta.

I’ve been reading through the votes on Chloe’s trial. The fact that my town reads pardoned Chloe means that her pardoners spew village at this point.