[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

you are finding things that are true but I don’t think your conclusions on either of these are like… right

i want to give mode a chance and a lot of this I think is NAI

if you don’t want me to try to help you, then feel free to have poor reads for poor reasons

done with this slot

So now we have people coming in from different communities, hiding behind alts, trying to gauge our skill level and then calling us terrible.

Nice. What’s next?

Also, please vote ModeShifter, I’m pretty sure he’s scum unless someone can successfully argue why he isn’t.

i already have voted seth

I think he’s not a new player and instead he’s likely a more experienced person from off-site scouting the play here.

In fact I’ll just throw it now.

@ChopChop listen to me.
You and me have played a lot of games together.
This game we also have been graced with Leafia and OnlyA.

I know the one thing which makes you work hard is your ego.
So, let me say this.
If you want to show them and show me that you are town and that you’re a good player, quit what you’re doing, make reads and actually contribute. No more trying to get people on your good side.
Show me WHY this is ToS 2 FM Seth instead of NUF FM Seth.

I know you were town in both, but my point is, I want you to show me how you can be good.
So get to it.

that post seemed waaaay more aware of how the game worked than anything else i’ve seen tbh

it’s a reasonable method tbh
see how we explain our reads to somebody who appears completely clueless, and catch us off-guard

Well, yeah, and also an asshole, if the post they’ve just written is any indication.

1 Like

They have a point. This site is way too over-reliant on meta reads while in reality they only work for only a part of the players.

2 Likes

it’s obvious that the newbie thing was just an act
the question is who this is
is it flow
this seems like something flow would do

I think acting completely clueless when you actually have a good grasp of how the game works is BM

slot no longer in my townleans at all

very confused by it in general

1 Like

This is probably a holdover back from when a fair amount of the player’s site like Hja/Isaac/Dat and others could easily be meta-read to a T. It’s kind of useless rn unless you use it for someone like Seth.

1 Like

Sorry about my annoyed spiel but after what I’ve said I’m giving Seth a small bit more time to turn things around before I hop onto his wagon.
I hope my post is a good enough wakeup call for him.

I agree with you tbh

hi litlit!

hey at least i try not to rely on meta
it’s a pity that my reads are terrible
but still

I do too. But I went through a lot of what he’s said and I kept finding things I couldn’t see as villagery. I hope that my analysis shows that.

Sure, fair point. Doesn’t have to be phrased the way they did it.
Policy ITAing them when I run out of wolves to shoot.

Same. Though if they’re W then wouldn’t they just use it for an easy win?

Hi Conboi