[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

Well, yeah, and also an asshole, if the post they’ve just written is any indication.

1 Like

They have a point. This site is way too over-reliant on meta reads while in reality they only work for only a part of the players.

2 Likes

it’s obvious that the newbie thing was just an act
the question is who this is
is it flow
this seems like something flow would do

I think acting completely clueless when you actually have a good grasp of how the game works is BM

slot no longer in my townleans at all

very confused by it in general

1 Like

This is probably a holdover back from when a fair amount of the player’s site like Hja/Isaac/Dat and others could easily be meta-read to a T. It’s kind of useless rn unless you use it for someone like Seth.

1 Like

Sorry about my annoyed spiel but after what I’ve said I’m giving Seth a small bit more time to turn things around before I hop onto his wagon.
I hope my post is a good enough wakeup call for him.

I agree with you tbh

hi litlit!

hey at least i try not to rely on meta
it’s a pity that my reads are terrible
but still

I do too. But I went through a lot of what he’s said and I kept finding things I couldn’t see as villagery. I hope that my analysis shows that.

Sure, fair point. Doesn’t have to be phrased the way they did it.
Policy ITAing them when I run out of wolves to shoot.

Same. Though if they’re W then wouldn’t they just use it for an easy win?

Hi Conboi

I mean I tried my best to explain through the apparent language barrier

like if that slot is an alt WTF

saying this is somebody from flow for postgame cred

i guess so

still though

don’t like it at all

They are probably a villager. Keyword: probably.

Ah yes, the community with a history of lying about their slot. That would certainly be awesome.

Think it’s flow as well. The average player from sites such as MU or whatnot are far more respectful than this.

And the elitism, yeah.

@eevee has replaced in for @anon69245162.

As always, do not discuss the nature of replacements.

2 Likes

and the MO, let’s not forget that
infiltrating sites with alts is basic-tier flow
it’s not even the spicy shit