[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

Also they kinda gave us great reaction test of sorts as parting gift, lmao.

I don’t agree with their point on me because I was just trying to get that slot to stop tunneling 2 obv villagers and give it a fighting chance to at least give thoughts

but either way f@%# taht slot

I prefer girls.

Yeah, it frankly looked a bit AtE-ish as nobody here’s tunneling him and we still have a day to go.

or I guess I shouldn’t say slot, just player, cuz eevee is in the slot and eevee is only an asshole sometimes

but like jfc im pissed

Here you go.
oB_L1ght was: Town

Can anyone who isn’t Marshal tell me if my case against Seth is valid?

…why are we bothering with ob when Derps has a n0 on them?

but im not gonna focus on it any longer

im very pissed off and shakey

but i’ll focus on others and prove that bitch wrong

2 Likes

I’d say it is, but I also don’t like your slot.

I thought he rescinded it

He just… I don’t know, rescinded then hard-claimed it.

Pretty sure he claimed, hard-claimed, rescinded, then hard-claimed again. In a game where there’s anticlaim.

Thanks.

I try.

Do you think I’m bussing or something?
Can we be W/W? You make it sound like we’re W/W.

If Derps is an emissary as what he really claims then it just solves his slot for us while giving you as a green check.

That is indeed the first thought that came into my head, yes. The progression just seemed poor. You went from 0-5-100.

im pissed off im leaving thread i’ll come back later

2 Likes

I’m… not sure if that’s actually the case. I’ve been suspecting him this entire game, I just haven’t written an actual case until recently.

I’ll be honest, I’m getting flashbacks to the last time when I wrote a comprehensive case on someone who was a wolf and it went completely ignored.

he showed up, activated a fucking translation module that made this site very funny to look at for a few hours, then left
what a weird occurence

1 Like