[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

IIRC he hard-claimed it.

@SirDerpsAlot just to confirm if you ever rescindo/ob flips wolf you will self-ita and self-vote

I reread Mode’s accusation onto CRich. It did feel like he was in his town meta when making the push itself. He might be able to replicate that as a wolf? I’m honestly not sure. I also like the fact that it took him so long to make a push as opposed to immediately doing something like this under pressure. His consistency in pushing CRich after the fact feels lacking though. I still can’t stand the way he reacted to me putting my vote on him. Still a scumlean but the progression on CRich was a bright spot so I’d like to see more from him

1 Like

I remember after the whole PKR claim thing, derps attempted to confuse people about their role. They tried to say all sorts of things but ultimately, it stands to be resolved. N0 checks are worthless unless some sort of investigative role confirms.

*confirms Derps

Here’s where I’m at.

Towncore - Never Shoot

• Marshal
  • Alice
  • CRichard
  • Vulgard
  • PKR
  • Icibalus
  • EG
  • Sulit

Villagery Enough - Would Advise Against Shooting

• KyoDaz
  • SirDerpsAlot
  • Eevee
  • an_gorta_pratai

Slight Leans - Not Priority Targets, but Not Horrible Shots

• Hippoyeetus
  • Darth_Vader
  • Apprentice
  • Centuries

Mech Conditionals - Shoot Depending on Circumstances

• Chloe
  • oB_Light

Immediate Shot List

• ClonedCheese
  • ModeShifter
  • Italy
  • EVO
  • Leafia
  • TheBlueElixer

I agree with… nearly all of that

Any changes?

I’d but kyo in slight leans

And Mode… i mean I wouldn’t hate that shot but i’m not sold on it being scum

Everyone has at least commented once, right?

yep

Awesome

I agree with most of that, but I’d put myself in the villagers enough category. Or the Mech conditionals at worst.

Is your slot self-resolving?

Could be. Depending on circumstances.

As in a Desperado/IC/Mason tier of self-resolving?

Not liking an_gorta on the whole but this post makes him null to me imo. I haven’t played with him as scum but this post in particular gives me the gut vibes I got in Anime FM

Yes. Like that Alice.

Sure, then self-resolve either overnight or at the SoD tomorrow or you will remain in the shot lists.

1 Like

so leafia moves to mech conditionals