[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

I could shit on your post if you want?

3 Likes

Tbh, d1 in that match was basically everyone going WTF at DybuDabu.

What are you going to do d1, Seth?

If the PoE is working as intended, it contains all the wolves. Shooting outside of the PoE is fine if you think the PoE is wrong, but the way the post is phrased implies that Kyo thinks that PoEs are always loose.

Don’t question Dybu Dabu!
Dybu Dabu really good!

1 Like

so Alice

we’re supposed to make legit reads on 23 players d1

guess we try

I pushed for content on Derps which was going to be guaranteed to be artificial in foresight which led him into towncore. Oh, and DybuDabu. We won’t talk about that one.

I just want at least 6 being three top wolves and three top villagers.

Like, this is basically the bare minimum I’m expecting as way too many people here don’t bother making reads on the first day.

1 Like

I’m going to do what i normally do and take down scum!

There will always be a slight disagreement with PoE
I don’t think because one person dictates it that someone gets immediately cleared from being shot

I’d have the entire scum on my Reads D1 maybe.

This is an incredibly naive post
I like it

Kyo scum

Can you expand on this?

of course dybudabu town
icibalus smart person to see
or he have tmi
but setup closed so dybudabu doubt

1 Like

Do you have the list of everyone’s role again? Care to reveal who is who? I am making breaky

you think that PoEs aren’t group efforts?

No

Would like an explanation for it?

I think Kyo’s level of relaxed-ness is a good look for him.

Hello everyone!

Question about anticlaim mechanics since I haven’t really played with any besides the sorta-ish NK Arete. Obviously we shouldn’t speculate too much on the specific mechanics but in general would I be able to be targeted by anticlaim if I claimed something false?