[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

Nah no D1 hammer

You tr insanity? por que?

wow I was baited

1 Like

More like not certain the way they have been playing are indicative to them being scum, even though they aren’t really doing jack shit.

I initially started with a weak townlean on them based on their carefree tone in neigbor chat (I know he isn’t supposed to be in my chat), and kinda was getting somewhat these vibes from many of his posts.
After looking at GI game, it’s slightly more meh, but I’m still not convinced.

I mean, I’d sure love if they post some actual content, but this seems mostly futile tbh.

I might go to their DR game now, because while posting this I’m already no longer satisfied.

If it means anything I wolfread them without knowing they were a suspect of had lack of content so think there a bit more merit shrug

Arete, use links instead of quoting to post something to dead chat, so you aren’t seen by anyone (can be used to angleshoot, I think)

Oh yeah I heard they died in my hood chat

What was flip

Town any pr?

Stop town slipping, I’m getting worried.

Probably one of best town roles, cop that is bulletproof at night with cooldown.

No they were a cop who could talk the day after they died

coolio

:cowboy_hat_face:

can’t do the tipping hat one unfortunately

Did he mention any of these abilities in neighborhood chat

They seemed like one of the most important roles

I also just want to declare again that neighborhoods cannot be used to claimvig. I don’t see any reason knowing where every player started and what neighborhoods exist would be bad for town

Nope. Not at all

who do you not know about still

Started Insanity’s ISO at DR game.

Probs rescinding townlean lmao?

Isn’t as bad as I remembered (his town game I mean), albeit I think they faded D2 there. But the start had some notable energy in it.

No, my intuition still stops me from calling them scum, but my confidence in them is not much at this point.

Problem is, I don’t think Marshal is someone who would bus D1.

kyle kinda awkward posting but probably whatever

gut feeling I got though so pointing out in case relevant later

How do you know this?